Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bledsoe Skips UK Visit for UC visit?

Featured Replies

Per KSR... I hope so, it be nice to see Bledsoe in black and red...

That's not the whole story, though I wouldn't expect KSR to realize that.

 

He did in fact visit UC instead of UK. I see zero chance he ends up there though.

I have said on here before, UK made clear to this kid early that he was the second option, which means the kid is doing exactly what we would do. He is saying that I'll be someone's FIRST option and the heck with you. Now we had better hope we are the one that gets the ink from Wall, or we are still looking for a good PG option.

 

I don't even know if he would come here if Wall did not now.....

I have found KSR to not be the "most reliable source" on the web at times.

 

:thumb:

I have said on here before, UK made clear to this kid early that he was the second option, which means the kid is doing exactly what we would do. He is saying that I'll be someone's FIRST option and the heck with you. Now we had better hope we are the one that gets the ink from Wall, or we are still looking for a good PG option.

 

I don't even know if he would come here if Wall did not now.....

 

Why would UK waste time recruiting him hard when they have a real good shot at Wall?

It appears that its going to be Wall or nothing. After watching Wall Saturday night getting him would make the team extremely better than if we do not get him.

  • Author
Why would UK waste time recruiting him hard when they have a real good shot at Wall?

 

I agree that it was probably a sign Cal wasn't interested anymore. But I still think if UC goes hard at him that they have a good chance getting him over Florida...

And KSR always has reliable information, IMO... Better than Maggard's site...

I agree that it was probably a sign Cal wasn't interested anymore. But I still think if UC goes hard at him that they have a good chance getting him over Florida...

And KSR always has reliable information, IMO... Better than Maggard's site...

 

Most of the infor KSR has, you can find on other sites (including Maggard's), well before it makes its way over there. They're both good in their own right, but KSR to me at least, has too much silliness to be taken seriously.

 

He visited UC because of Mick and Bledsoe's HS coach, not because of Coach Cal.

It appears that its going to be Wall or nothing. After watching Wall Saturday night getting him would make the team extremely better than if we do not get him.

 

I agree:thumb:

If we land Wall this week I'll be saying "Eric who?" by next week.

Most of the infor KSR has, you can find on other sites (including Maggard's), well before it makes its way over there. They're both good in their own right, but KSR to me at least, has too much silliness to be taken seriously.

 

He visited UC because of Mick and Bledsoe's HS coach, not because of Coach Cal.

 

It was more of a move to show UK he didn't like being the #2 option behind Wall. I should be getting a call back from Eric tonight or tomorrow and I'll pass along what I can...

It was more of a move to show UK he didn't like being the #2 option behind Wall. I should be getting a call back from Eric tonight or tomorrow and I'll pass along what I can...

 

:thumb:

I see zero chance he ends up there though.

 

UC has a solid shot at getting him even though UF is his #1...

UC has a solid shot at getting him even though UF is his #1...

 

That surprises me. I didn't even know they were on his short list. I had thought he said UK, UF, & UAB or someone like that....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.