Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bledsoe Skips UK Visit for UC visit?

Featured Replies

That surprises me. I didn't even know they were on his short list. I had thought he said UK, UF, & UAB or someone like that....

Nope. His list is UF, UK, UC and Duke. He told me he wanted to be shown the love and UC put on the full court press yesterday...

Nope. His list is UF, UK, UC and Duke. He told me he wanted to be shown the love and UC put on the full court press yesterday...

 

Unless something completely falls apart, Bledsoe won't be at Kentucky.

Cousins away and now this kid...Go to Bama and change some things. I told y'all if Bama could just control the state they would do very well. Can't do it.

Cousins away and now this kid...Go to Bama and change some things. I told y'all if Bama could just control the state they would do very well. Can't do it.

 

Once the Tide' starts getting some stability down there then you should be in good shape trying to keep some of these kids home Larry. Things just haven't been that great behind the scenes and on the court the past couple of seasons. Bama is to good of a basketball school in the SEC to not be competing for the West title about every year. Now Grant is there some of the stability they once had will return, and so shoud everything else. I know its hard but at least you got football back on track and I'm sure thats the most important thing in Bama' right now huh? :D

 

So like I said hang in there Larry, things will be better shortly, although I am terribly gracious your state provided us with such a wonderful player. :sssh:

^^^What a very nice post. Thank you.^^^ I can name a few players on the B-ball team, football I can name what high school they went to and their parents name. :ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.