Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville signee Mike Marra

Featured Replies

I'm not a fan of the tatt's and headbands, but it's just what players do these days. Watch an NBA game, a lot of players have tattoos all over their body. I really don't get it. The list includes some of the games elite, like Lebron (who seems to be a great person).

 

Marra is supposed to be a big time shooter, some regard him as one of the best in this class. He is a great athlete too, great leaper. Just because he is tatted up doesn't mean he will be the next Devondorf, however if he has his skills, minus the ego, I'll be pleased with him.

 

I think it's funny to see these threads about the UofL gangsta players (headbands, tatt's, etc.) all over the message boards. Just give it time UK fans (Coach Cal), you'll have your share now.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So he has some tats. :rolleyes:

 

Of a sagging clown in a straight jacket.

Of a sagging clown in a straight jacket.

 

That is pretty lame, at least get a skull pirate or something:laugh:.

That is pretty lame, at least get a skull pirate or something:laugh:.

 

I was thinking a heart, dagger, and rose.

 

Heck, he's got 15, he probably has all of the above.

Dude looks like the type that will talk trash all day long, but will run and hide when he's called on it....

I'm not a fan of the tatt's and headbands, but it's just what players do these days. Watch an NBA game, a lot of players have tattoos all over their body. I really don't get it. The list includes some of the games elite, like Lebron (who seems to be a great person).

 

Marra is supposed to be a big time shooter, some regard him as one of the best in this class. He is a great athlete too, great leaper. Just because he is tatted up doesn't mean he will be the next Devondorf, however if he has his skills, minus the ego, I'll be pleased with him.

 

I think it's funny to see these threads about the UofL gangsta players (headbands, tatt's, etc.) all over the message boards. Just give it time UK fans (Coach Cal), you'll have your share now.

 

You are probably right. I don't mind the tatts, but I have always despised the head bands.

^ I don't have a problem with either...I just thought we were bashing on him because he was a Louisville signee

  • Author
So he has some tats. :rolleyes:

 

 

 

Do you not remember Matt Walsh at Florida? I don't think he had any tats. His overall look, and his play just made him a magnet for ridicule from the UK fans. I think Marra has the same potential.

Will he be the new player that UK fans love to hate? From what I hear he can really light it up from outside, and he has the look of a player that UK fans love to hate.

 

Is he the next Chris "Birdman" Andersen?

Is he the next Chris "Birdman" Andersen?

 

There is a striking resemblence. I hope he can score better than the Birdman though.

Coach Pitino said he is the best outside shooter he has ever seen.

Coach Pitino said he is the best outside shooter he has ever seen.

 

This week maybe.

  • Author
Coach Pitino said he is the best outside shooter he has ever seen.

 

 

That would be saying a lot because Pitino has had some dandies. Donovan and Delk to start.

I'm surprised that this is even a thread. :lol: I thought UK fans loved to hate all UL players. I figured it wa de facto once they stepped into Louisville Metro. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.