Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks to test draft waters

Featured Replies

I haven't seen Meeks projected in the first round anywhere. Where did you see that at?

 

Didnt actually see it published anywhere I did hear it on a radio show Monday after the quote from Coach Cal. The announcer stated that they were both projected late first round but so were about 22 other players.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its a free pass to see exactly how good he is. Sounds like a no brainer...

 

Thats what I am thinking. Hey if I can I can and if I can't I can't but this is the way I find out so why not at least see where I stand and what I need to improve on. Nothing else get some great workouts in and make some connections and see who I can impress for the next year.

Didnt actually see it published anywhere I did hear it on a radio show Monday after the quote from Coach Cal. The announcer stated that they were both projected late first round but so were about 22 other players.

 

Oh ok. I was just wondering.

 

If I were betting on it - I would put Patterson in the first round between 15-25 and Meeks in the mid-second round with a slim chance of not getting drafted at all.

They are both coming back, especially if we get all these recruits to follow Cousins. It was in their best interest to test the waters so they can get a fair asessment on what they need to work on to excel at the next level not from people on here but instead real NBA Scouts. Just like Micah and Trevard did last year in football. We have nothing to worry about as UK fans. Meeks and Patterson will be playing in Rupp for another year!

 

 

90% Positive!:thumb:

Oh ok. I was just wondering.

 

If I were betting on it - I would put Patterson in the first round between 15-25 and Meeks in the mid-second round with a slim chance of not getting drafted at all.

 

I would have to agree with you, but I think the workouts will show some flaws in Pattersons game. It's hard to be a 6'8" power forward with no secondary move. I think he'll need another year to improve his post moves and on the ball defense to go along with his strong face up game and great weekside defense.

 

If he comes back I can see that free throw line wide open with Cousins or Orton posting on the block.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.