Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest UK Recruiting News

Featured Replies

I'm going to go ahead and say that next year's incoming class will look like this:

 

Daniel Orton

DeMarcus Cousins

Jon Hood

Nolan Dennis

Eric Bledsoe

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to go ahead and say that next year's incoming class will look like this:

 

Daniel Orton

DeMarcus Cousins

Jon Hood

Nolan Dennis

Eric Bledsoe

 

I would be pretty happy with that, but I'd rather switch Wall for Bledsoe.

I'm going to go ahead and say that next year's incoming class will look like this:

 

Daniel Orton

DeMarcus Cousins

Jon Hood

Nolan Dennis

Eric Bledsoe

 

If Cousins comes, I doubt Orton will...

I would be pretty happy with that, but I'd rather switch Wall for Bledsoe.

 

Same here, but that's still a top 5 class IMO.

 

I just have a feeling that Wall will end up picking Duke.

If Cousins comes, I doubt Orton will...

 

I've heard that numerous times and places, but I think they both can work. If I had to pick, I'd take Orton since he'll be at UK for at least 2 years.

^I'd rather have Bledsoe than Wall as he will be here much longer and will help us down the road.

I've heard that numerous times and places, but I think they both can work. If I had to pick, I'd take Orton since he'll be at UK for at least 2 years.

 

I agree, and Orton just seems like a better kid...

 

I also think the Cats end up with Bledsoe rather than Wall, who is still a very good player...

^I'd rather have Bledsoe than Wall as he will be here much longer and will help us down the road.

 

Wall is the type of player that can take a potential Sweet 16 team to a legit title contender from day 1. Bledsoe is not capable of that. I'd take 1 year of Wall over 3-4 years of Bledsoe any day.

If Cousins comes, I doubt Orton will...

 

Yeah I think they will both come. There is minutes there for both of them IMO. Also Orton is probably going to be a little rusty. He missed almost his whole senior year. But he will be fine.

Wall is the type of player that can take a potential Sweet 16 team to a legit title contender from day 1. Bledsoe is not capable of that. I'd take 1 year of Wall over 3-4 years of Bledsoe any day.

 

:thumb:

Wall is the type of player that can take a potential Sweet 16 team to a legit title contender from day 1. Bledsoe is not capable of that. I'd take 1 year of Wall over 3-4 years of Bledsoe any day.

 

Wall is a special player, I will give you that. I guess its just a matter of preference is all. Bledsoe isn't as good as Wall right now but he is highly recruited player and knows the game well. I'll take several good years from Bledsoe over a possible great year from Wall (from an individual standpoint, not a team standpoint).

Wall is a special player, I will give you that. I guess its just a matter of preference is all. Bledsoe isn't as good as Wall right now but he is highly recruited player and knows the game well. I'll take several good years from Bledsoe over a possible great year from Wall (from an individual standpoint, not a team standpoint).

 

I understand both points, and IMO, Bledsoe will be a very good PG. Wall will be great. With Calipari now doing the recruiting, I think after Wall's gone, another PG is going to want to come here due to Cal's style...

Bledsoe doesn't do you much good if he can't get in. Heard his last attempt at the ACT fell well short...

Bledsoe doesn't do you much good if he can't get in. Heard his last attempt at the ACT fell well short...

 

Didn't he only need to get an 18 to get in?

Didn't he only need to get an 18 to get in?

Let's just say I heard an 18 is still a ways away, and if he hits an 18 you can bet the red flags will go up in a hurry...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.