Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest UK Recruiting News

Featured Replies

I hear Cousins could be on board at UK sooner rather than later.

In regards to Slone, I have heard his name mentioned with NKU. He is/was to meet with Calipari today.

I still think you see, Williams, Harrellson, Porter, Stewart and possibly Liggins all gone. Liggins possibly an academic issue and Stewart not too far behind.

Nolan Dennis is the one starting to get more mention.

Also, Soloman Hill the former Arizona recruit has been thrown into the mix.

Xavier Henry and CJ Henry have sent paperwork to both UK and Kansas.

John Wall is still a possibility...getting Cousins would help.

However, getting Cousins could result in the loss of Orton.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hear Cousins could be on board at UK sooner rather than later.

In regards to Slone, I have heard his name mentioned with NKU. He is/was to meet with Calipari today.

I still think you see, Williams, Harrellson, Porter, Stewart and possibly Liggins all gone. Liggins possibly an academic issue and Stewart not too far behind.

Nolan Dennis is the one starting to get more mention.

Also, Soloman Hill the former Arizona recruit has been thrown into the mix.

Xavier Henry and CJ Henry have sent paperwork to both UK and Kansas.

John Wall is still a possibility...getting Cousins would help.

However, getting Cousins could result in the loss of Orton.

 

I'll take Orton over Cousins, just my opinion....

I'll take Orton over Cousins, just my opinion....

 

Although Cousins is much more talented and athletic, I would also take Orton because he will be around at least 3 years but he will likely graduate a Wildcat. Cousins is likely a 1 or 2 year player.:popcorn:

I hear Cousins could be on board at UK sooner rather than later.

In regards to Slone, I have heard his name mentioned with NKU. He is/was to meet with Calipari today.

I still think you see, Williams, Harrellson, Porter, Stewart and possibly Liggins all gone. Liggins possibly an academic issue and Stewart not too far behind.

Nolan Dennis is the one starting to get more mention.

Also, Soloman Hill the former Arizona recruit has been thrown into the mix.Xavier Henry and CJ Henry have sent paperwork to both UK and Kansas.

John Wall is still a possibility...getting Cousins would help.

However, getting Cousins could result in the loss of Orton.

This is the first I have heard about Solomon intrested in UK. I think he will end up with HS teammate, Renardo Sidney, at USC.

Although Cousins is much more talented and athletic, I would also take Orton because he will be around at least 3 years but he will likely graduate a Wildcat. Cousins is likely a 1 or 2 year player.:popcorn:

 

:thumb:

IMO, Cousins is almost identical to Randolph Morris was in size, skill and athletic ability. The only thing that sets them apart is their desire to be good and caring about the game. Cousins wins the effort part!

IMO, Cousins is almost identical to Randolph Morris was in size, skill and athletic ability. The only thing that sets them apart is their desire to be good and caring about the game. Cousins wins the effort part!

 

I think Cousins moves much better than Morris. Morris seemed stronger, based on what little I have seen Cousins.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.