Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ferguson de-committing

Featured Replies

Just found out.:idunno:

I thought he would be happy with the hire.

I guess he can always come back.

If not, there's a scholly to fill, guys!

This doesn't mean UK isn't a possibility for him! Keep your hopes up!

  • Author
I thought he would be happy with the hire.

I guess he can always come back.

If not, there's a scholly to fill, guys!

He's only a high school junior right now isn't he?

Not surprised really. As I have said with him for a few days now, Cal doesn't have strong ties to Lawrence North or the Indy Elite AAU program. No doubt he'll have a good shot at getting him back in the fold, but it's going to take some work...

[/b]

He's only a high school junior right now isn't he?

Correct! :thumb:

  • Author
Not surprised really. As I have said with him for a few days now, Cal doesn't have strong ties to Lawrence North or the Indy Elite AAU program. No doubt he'll have a good shot at getting him back in the fold, but it's going to take some work...

 

Supposedly his dad said "If Cal wants him, he is going to have to recruit him".

Supposedly his dad said "If Cal wants him, he is going to have to recruit him".

Right. There just wasn't the initial background there to make it a lock...

I'm not surprised or nervous about it. I think Cal will get him in the end, but if not, it just wasn't meant to be.

Looks like this will be Calipari's first chance as UK coach to butt heads with Pitino on the recruiting trail. :D

Let's see how Coach Cal handles this one. Ferguson has been all over w/staying w/his commitment or not! Time will tell how this plays out!

Well, I was hoping he would but everything can't happen good with calipari.

Some of Ferguson's teammates are going to be playing for Louisville I believe, I am not totally sure though.

Some of Ferguson's teammates are going to be playing for Louisville I believe, I am not totally sure though.

 

4 of them, I think...

 

Like to see him round out the starting 5.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.