Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ferguson de-committing

Featured Replies

I can't blame him. Its probably a smart thing for him to do. I just hope UK ends up with him in the end.

I can't blame him. Its probably a smart thing for him to do. I just hope UK ends up with him in the end.

 

Me 2, I love the way he plays.:banana:

He's going to be a stud, and like others have said, he still has a chance to bring him in. The biggest difference is Cal is in on quite a few of the "elite" talents in the 2010 class, so losing Dom won't be a crippler to the class IMO.

GT what kind of player is Ferguson. I know that he is supposed to be a stud, but what is his skill set, what kind of player does he pattern himself after/ or is he comparable too?

Supposedly his dad said "If Cal wants him, he is going to have to recruit him".

 

I don't blame them one bit.

GT what kind of player is Ferguson. I know that he is supposed to be a stud, but what is his skill set, what kind of player does he pattern himself after/ or is he comparable too?

 

He's a combo F that really does everything well. I think he has really benefited playing on loaded HS and AAU teams for most of his life as he knows there is a lot more to winning than points alone. He's an above average passer from the wing, high post and on the blocks. He rebounds well from the strong and weak side on both ends. Has range out to 16 or 17 feet and could become lethal if he expands that back beyond the arc.

 

One of the toughest parts about learning how to scout players is taking your focus off the ball and watching a kids complete game, and his ability really jumps out at you which is why he's a solid top 10 prospect in 2010...

He's a combo F that really does everything well. I think he has really benefited playing on loaded HS and AAU teams for most of his life as he knows there is a lot more to winning than points alone. He's an above average passer from the wing, high post and on the blocks. He rebounds well from the strong and weak side on both ends. Has range out to 16 or 17 feet and could become lethal if he expands that back beyond the arc.

 

One of the toughest parts about learning how to scout players is taking your focus off the ball and watching a kids complete game, and his ability really jumps out at you which is why he's a solid top 10 prospect in 2010...

 

 

Good deal. How well does he handle the ball, I am assuming pretty well. Is he comparable to a TWill?

Good deal. How well does he handle the ball, I am assuming pretty well. Is he comparable to a TWill?

His handles are solid for a combo F, but need to improve if he becomes strictly a wing player.

 

He isn't the natural freak athlete that TWill is, but I'd say he's ahead of him in overall game at the same stage...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.