Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FedEx offering 7 million per year?

Featured Replies

Doesn't Arkansas have a bigger cash cow in another company that is based in the state? :confused:

 

Tyson Foods, if I'm not mistaken, is very connected with Razorback sports.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got a bad feeling towards all this. When the Jury is debating this long over something it usually means it doesn't go in your favor. I hope I am wrong but if Calipari doesn't come then what is the next option; offer another big time coach to get turned down or go with the Ford and Phelprey road. What has happen to Kentucky with coaches not wanting to jump at the opportunity. Sure we have been in the coaching spotlight for the past couple of years good or bad. We didn't win a championship for almost 20 years from 78 to 96; Rick Pitino has spoiled us all I believe.

 

I'm starting to get that same feeling. I hope I'm wrong but I can't help but think if Cal was coming he would have already announced. I hope he is not just using UK to become a very rich man at the hands of Memphis.

Tyson Foods, if I'm not mistaken, is very connected with Razorback sports.

Wal Mart?

FedEx is out to kill UK Basketball like Emeoy did remember who dropped the ball in the Casey fiasco during the Sutton years. UK basketball is not having much luck with the shipping industry.:lol::isurrender:

I'm going to have to disagree that Calipari leaving would be "the death of Memphis St. basketball." Sure, they would fall off some, but it's not like a program with the history they do is going to suddenly turn into some dreg like Northwestern. They can still win their conference if they recruit the city of Memphis well.

 

Plus, it appears obvious they will go after somebody big to replace him, so I think they'll be OK.

 

:thumb:

 

Obviously their next coach is not going to be as successful as Calipari (at least not at this juncture), but I don't think Memphis will die if Cal leaves...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.