Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCG needs to get a one year deal.

Featured Replies

I dont think UK can get a better coach. I maybe worng but I dont think they can. I mean people are talking about Ford, come on. I would be a Cards fan for life if he got the job. If he proven me wrong then I would jump back on. Really what man would want it? If the new coach has a family it would be the worst job in the country. For his wife, kids and ect.

 

I wouldn't root for UofL, but I sure wouldn't root for a Ford coached team either.

 

Well if Ford does become coach, we will miss you all. Especially if he gets the program winning consistently again. I wouldn't want anyone jumping back on board.

Well if Ford does become coach, we will miss you all. Especially if he gets the program winning consistently again. I wouldn't want anyone jumping back on board.

 

You wouldn't have to worry about that for a long time....

You wouldn't have to worry about that for a long time....

 

You don't know that they wouldn't start winning very quickly. Especially if he was able to keep the recruits coming in. I mean everyone thought Billy G was going to do great here, and well look how that went. It might not be who people would want, but don't mean it wouldn't turn out fine.

  • Author

If we get Orton and Hood, plus everyone stays here we are going to be really good. Just need to fined a good coach.

You don't know that they wouldn't start winning very quickly. Especially if he was able to keep the recruits coming in. I mean everyone thought Billy G was going to do great here, and well look how that went. It might not be who people would want, but don't mean it wouldn't turn out fine.

 

Ford isn't my first pick,but I would be pulling for him and the Cats just as much as I have pulled for any UK team in the past...:thumb:

It seems like you certainly bleed blue.

  • Author

Daniel Joseph Orton i LOVE kentucky fans, you guys always find a way to crack me up over fb chat. That is what came from him (facebook).

If UK was playing today would they fired him this season? NOWAY!

 

 

Guess what, their NOT playing today. An if they were, it would be beacause there was TEAM unity. That was lost a few months ago.

I dont think UK can get a better coach. I maybe worng but I dont think they can. I mean people are talking about Ford, come on. I would be a Cards fan for life if he got the job. If he proven me wrong then I would jump back on. Really what man would want it? If the new coach has a family it would be the worst job in the country. For his wife, kids and ect.

 

I strongly disagree

Guess what, their NOT playing today. An if they were, it would be beacause there was TEAM unity. That was lost a few months ago.

 

:thumb:

I wouldn't root for UofL, but I sure wouldn't root for a Ford coached team either.

 

I would still root for the Cats if they hired Nancy Grace as the next coach.

 

Do you feel you have to like the coach to support the team?

I would still root for the Cats if they hired Nancy Grace as the next coach.

 

Do you feel you have to like the coach to support the team?

 

I still haven't gotten a straight answer from anyone on what the actual beef with Ford is, or why a Ford tenure would be so God-awful. :confused:

 

Looking at it completely objectively, I think he looks quite promising, and would probably pour every last ounce of himself into UK.

I think some people have a legitimate beef, based on personal observation of his personality and style while he was at EKU and Campbellsville. But that would be a few people really.

 

Another group has legitimate concerns about his lack of big time experience.

 

For the majority, though, I really think it is an issue of pride. Ford is seen as a 2nd tier hire and beneath UK's standards. Its too hard to admit that we might have to settle for somebody that isn't top shelf.

 

I'm sure there is a lot of overlap between these groups, and honestly I fall somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd group.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.