Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCG needs to get a one year deal.

Featured Replies

Think he should get a one year deal at UK.

Might be a little late for that.

  • Author

I dont think UK can get a better coach. I maybe worng but I dont think they can. I mean people are talking about Ford, come on. I would be a Cards fan for life if he got the job. If he proven me wrong then I would jump back on. Really what man would want it? If the new coach has a family it would be the worst job in the country. For his wife, kids and ect.

  • Author

Nothing is two late. I really liked him has a coach. Two years is not a lot of time to do much.

Nothing is two late. I really liked him has a coach. Two years is not a lot of time to do much.

 

So you would be fine with a roster that was void of Patterson, Meeks, Miller, Liggins, Stewart, and possibly others?

I dont think UK can get a better coach. I maybe worng but I dont think they can. I mean people are talking about Ford, come on. I would be a Cards fan for life if he got the job. If he proven me wrong then I would jump back on. Really what man would want it? If the new coach has a family it would be the worst job in the country. For his wife, kids and ect.

 

I question you being a fan now if you would quickly jump ship like that if Ford was hired.

I question you being a fan now if you would quickly jump ship like that if Ford was hired.

 

I wouldn't root for UofL, but I sure wouldn't root for a Ford coached team either.

  • Author

Stewart or Orton? I think Miller and Patterson would have stayed anyways. Liggins or Galloway? I would have to go with Galloway and Orton. You can look at that both ways. Fergerson (sp) is a great player that was going to be coming in 2010.

  • Author

I love UK but dont think Ford needs to be the coach. Season ticket holder for 5 years but Ford is not the best fit right now.

  • Author

I agree but it would be nice.

  • Author

It was to early to fire him I think. I think that this is going to scare a lot of your big name coaches away from the program. That is why everyone is saying its not W/L but it is.

It was to early to fire him I think. I think that this is going to scare a lot of your big name coaches away from the program. That is why everyone is saying its not W/L but it is.

 

No it's not. Do you really think all the detailed events that have come out are made up?

  • Author

If UK was playing today would they fired him this season? NOWAY!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.