Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Travis Ford

Featured Replies

A) I think you guys are dismissing the fact that OK St. has a pretty deep hoops tradition. But that would be the typical UK MO, to dismiss the accomplishments of everyone else but UK.

 

B) Who's to say Ford doesn't temper a bit of his "arrogance" out of respect for UK? He did play there, and grew up in Ky, after all.

Who is saying otherwise?
Now tell us how you really feel about him coaching UK. :lol:

 

I really don't care who coaches there, to be honest. It's fun watching a whole fan base twist in the wind like a schoolgirl waiting on her dreamboat to ask her to the prom. I just don't understand why so many are dead-set against him, as though it would be the end of the world.

I always thought he was shady ever since he shot free throws in a game when another player was supposed to be at the line and later got caught for it...:D I have no idea what team Uk was playing and how it all went down but I believe the players involved were suspended for a game ot two...not sure :lol:

Less proven than Gillispie and a bigger jerk.

 

You are on the point with that post.

Well Travis Ford has done something in basketball that Billy D, Calipari, or even Pitino have never accomplished.

 

He's a movie star !!! Now thats is persona !!! :cool:

 

 

 

Pitino was in "Blue Chips" wasn't he? I might be wrong.:confused:

 

I know he was in some movie.

I really don't care who coaches there, to be honest. It's fun watching a whole fan base twist in the wind like a schoolgirl waiting on her dreamboat to ask her to the prom. I just don't understand why so many are dead-set against him, as though it would be the end of the world.

 

Are you anti-dreamboat? :D

Pitino was in "Blue Chips" wasn't he? I might be wrong.:confused:

 

I know he was in some movie.

 

Yes he was...

So only Billy D and Johnny C have yet to break into acting?

I really don't care who coaches there, to be honest. It's fun watching a whole fan base twist in the wind like a schoolgirl waiting on her dreamboat to ask her to the prom. I just don't understand why so many are dead-set against him, as though it would be the end of the world.

 

That's not the case with me at all.

 

I just don't agree with firing Coach G. for someone like Travis Ford. You don't fire someone after two seasons to replace him with Ford. It's a lateral move at best. You fire a guy after two years if you have a grandslam guy lined up. Ford is a good coach, I just don't think he's worth the damage we are doing to the program right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.