Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why hasn't Barhardt or Todd said anything?

Featured Replies

Didn't Mitch say "we will set down and talk after the season is over", season not over. We are wasting space on the site.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inside sources say Billy Donovan is now a done deal. As soon as Kentucky's season is over Billy G will be gone and Billy D will be in.:dancingpa

I'm so Tired of these sources... :isurrender:I give up.

Didn't Mitch say "we will set down and talk after the season is over", season not over. We are wasting space on the site.

 

:thumb: All this wasting space has my head spinning. :confused::D

  • Author
Think about it this way. Everyone agress that this season did not go to planned. From wins & losses, to halftime interviews, to whatever else you name. Every fan that I know feels that way. I feel that way. I'm sure Barnhardt, President Todd, and Billy G. all feel the same. The season, overall, was a disappointment; however, we have the opportunity to make the best out of a bad situation.

 

Why hasn't Barnhardt come out and said anything? It's called LEVERAGE.

 

Right now, Barnhardt & President Lee Todd have a leg up on BCG. If they were to come out and publicly support him, nothing would get changed.

 

Quti freaking out, take a deep breath, and relax.

 

 

 

 

Great Point!! That's a possiblity but I don't think they would allow it to go this far. You've now got the major sporting world reporting on this.

Didn't Mitch say "we will set down and talk after the season is over", season not over. We are wasting space on the site.

 

:thumb:

  • Author
Can you post that article or the link, please. I have a hard time believing that would be said and not on the media outlet like crazy.

 

Yeah, I read it yesterday. I'll find it and post it. Give me a min to find it again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.