Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State/Louisville Updates

Featured Replies

So how long till Louisville blows the doors off of this one? I say back over double digits by the 7 minute mark.

Guess not....

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UL calls timeout, Morehead up 24-22 with 6:35 left in the first half.

Cards regains the lead by 6 with 4 minutes to go

UofL playing really sloppy. Don't understand Rick's subbing pattern right now. TOOOO much Swopshire, not enough Clark and no Jennings???

Awful call!!!! No charge.

UofL playing really sloppy. Don't understand Rick's subbing pattern right now. TOOOO much Swopshire, not enough Clark and no Jennings???

 

 

Get some bench players some tournament minutes to help them be prepared later in the tournament? :confused: Only thing I can think of.

Get some bench players some tournament minutes to help them be prepared later in the tournament? :confused: Only thing I can think of.

 

 

:idunno:

Get some bench players some tournament minutes to help them be prepared later in the tournament? :confused: Only thing I can think of.

 

I really didn't understand it. Just keep feeding Samuels, he was owning the paint...

35-33, Cards, second half getting ready to start....gotta love the million commercials during tourney time.

I am calling the upset right now and if not I will not post on my favorite forum pro sports for a week. That is the wager.

Louisville will win by 20. Just a matter of time.

Louisville is gonna blow it open now and will still win by 20+.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.