Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State/Louisville Updates

Featured Replies

Morehead State/Louisville Updates

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wish I was there in one of them.

At the intensity that Louisville is playing, Morehead will be worn out in the second half.

I'm at work right now. I hope we have some BGPers who can update the score regularly.

How is this game not on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!

17-10 UL. 12 minutes to go.

17 Louisville

07 WKU

 

13:33 left in 1st half.

 

 

according to FoxSports.com (streaming updates)

How is this game not on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!

 

What game are you getting?

UL 17-12

 

MSU at the line for 2

 

under 11mins left

How is this game not on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!

 

Check Ch 25...

So how long till Louisville blows the doors off of this one? I say back over double digits by the 7 minute mark.

So how long till Louisville blows the doors off of this one? I say back over double digits by the 7 minute mark.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.