Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alma Mater

Featured Replies

What have you done for your Alma Matre. Spirit photo's, write book, or even something crazy. Like myself:

 

That Dawg is SICK!!!

 

Class of 1981 and USMC 83-89

 

Go Dawgs

 

So I call this my cross between Devil Dog and Bulldog :thumb::ylsuper:

  • Author
:puke:

 

 

Yuck

 

:D:D:D

  • Author

A lot of Haterade :D:D:D.

A lot of Haterade :D:D:D.

 

:taz::ylsuper:

  • Author
....and I'm SURE the Marines are happy you put them on your impressive resume.

 

A meritorious promotion and 6 years of service. One tour of duty, how bout yourself. :idunno:

  • Author

Dont answer thread, {What have you done for your Alma Matre.} if its about me. :sssh:

:thumb:Wow from your comments, I always thought you was a teenager.

What have you done for your Alma Matre. Spirit photo's, write book, or even something crazy. Like myself:

 

That Dawg is SICK!!!

 

Class of 1981 and USMC 83-89

 

Go Dawgs

 

So I call this my cross between Devil Dog and Bulldog :thumb::ylsuper:

Edited by 16thregionfan
forgot letter

:thumb:Wow from you comments, I always thought you was a teenager.

 

:laugh:

If your going to have a tatoo, it might as well be a Bulldog :thumb: It looks good.

If that picture was taken way back in 1981, I wonder what it looks like now!:scared:

If your going to have a tatoo, it might as well be a Bulldog :thumb: It looks good.
If that picture was taken way back in 1981, I wonder what it looks like now!:scared:

 

It looks good - that's all that matters. It's a personal choice on a tattoo. Some people like them and some people don't.

Chill out. Its just something to think about.:clap:

It looks good - that's all that matters. It's a personal choice on a tattoo. Some people like them and some people don't.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.