Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alma Mater

Featured Replies

  • Author

I could say alot about Mountain Boys, but like I said before. I like this website and prefer not to say what I can back up. :sssh: :popcorn: :deadhorse:

And I could say a lot about people who are like 50 and want to be in high school. But I wont.

I could say alot about Mountain Boys, but like I said before. I like this website and prefer not to say what I can back up. :sssh: :popcorn: :deadhorse:
And I could say a lot about people who are like 50 and want to be in high school. But I wont.

:thumb:

:notworthy:

  • Author

45 :idunno:

 

Successful father of 6, grandfather of 2, Very nice house with in ground pool. Coached middle school basketball to league and tournament championships, work out often. Yes, I liked my high school years, if I am a kid at heart. :popcorn: So be it. :lol: I asked everybody a simple question and there was many personal attacks. :idunno:

 

Can't wait until MORNING :thumb:

Dont take it to heart, just having some fun with you. You just remind me of Uncle Rico on Napoleon Dynamite. Joking again. No seriously, good luck to your team, I just found it odd that you were my dads age considering how much you argued and carried on. By the way, I am 27, I was actually born in 1981, I teach at my old school (Elliott County), have an 85 acre farm, pool and all that stuff as well. And I have a tattoo myself. Its a Masonic symbol because I am a member of the Freemasons and that is something I love. Again just playing around, dont take it so personal. Just funning around.:thumb:

45 :idunno:

 

Successful father of 6, grandfather of 2, Very nice house with in ground pool. Coached middle school basketball to league and tournament championships, work out often. Yes, I liked my high school years, if I am a kid at heart. :popcorn: So be it. :lol: I asked everybody a simple question and there was many personal attacks. :idunno:

 

Can't wait until MORNING :thumb:

:thumb:By the way, I cant wait until morning either.

45 :idunno:

 

Successful father of 6, grandfather of 2, Very nice house with in ground pool. Coached middle school basketball to league and tournament championships, work out often. Yes, I liked my high school years, if I am a kid at heart. :popcorn: So be it. :lol: I asked everybody a simple question and there was many personal attacks. :idunno:

 

Can't wait until MORNING :thumb:

  • Author

The Good Fellas

 

Stop over and say hi, would even buy you a drink. Lets wager a drink. :thumb:

Your a Mason?

The Good Fellas

 

Stop over and say hi, would even buy you a drink. Lets wager a drink. :thumb:

  • Author
Your a Mason?

 

No sir. I am not a mason. I meant a drink of milk, have my 14 year old son with me. Plus I don't drink much any way. :popcorn:

Oh Ok. Thought you might have been a brother. I have a two and a half year old girl myself. She can shoot mighty good on her fisher price basketball goal, but says she wants to be a cheerleader.:cry:

No sir. I am not a mason. I meant a drink of milk, have my 14 year old son with me. Plus I don't drink much any way. :popcorn:
No sir. I am not a mason. I meant a drink of milk, have my 14 year old son with me. Plus I don't drink much any way. :popcorn:

 

I didn't think you were a mason, when I saw the Church... BTW nice looking family.... :thumb:

Knock it off. Consider this a warning.

 

The thread topic is clear. Personal attacks are not acceptable. If you don't have anything to offer with regards to the topic and initial question, don't post in this thread.

By the way, I have to have something a little harder.... Ice Tea is my drink....

No sir. I am not a mason. I meant a drink of milk, have my 14 year old son with me. Plus I don't drink much any way. :popcorn:

Sorry. I didnt mean to attack, we were just goofing around. Ill watch it from now on.

Knock it off. Consider this a warning.

 

The thread topic is clear. Personal attacks are not acceptable. If you don't have anything to offer with regards to the topic and initial question, don't post in this thread.

  • Author
It looks good - that's all that matters. It's a personal choice on a tattoo. Some people like them and some people don't.

 

:thumb::D:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.