Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Evening Session Updates

Featured Replies

I don't have the CBS College Channel. Of course that Washington/MSU game wasn't much!

 

I'll make sure to have a look tomorrow afternoon as well.

 

Too true.... but it was better than the local evening news.:lol:

  • Replies 191
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe your CW is affiliated with the CBS provider in some way. The way it works here is WBKO is the ABC affiliate primarily, but has Fox and CW on digital subchannels. WNKY is the primary NBC affiliate, but has CBS on a subchannel. So there's no cross promotion with the CW here.

 

Yes, the CW out of Lexington is affiliated with CBS. All of the CBS soaps, game shows, and even news come on CW when sports is on the main network.

Too true.... but it was better than the local evening news.:lol:

 

It was so pretty today, I actually read the new Sports Illustrated on the front porch. But I made it back in time for the 7pm games!:D

Maybe your CW is affiliated with the CBS provider in some way. The way it works here is WBKO is the ABC affiliate primarily, but has Fox and CW on digital subchannels. WNKY is the primary NBC affiliate, but has CBS on a subchannel. So there's no cross promotion with the CW here.

 

Yeah, the Lex CW is affiliated with wkyt. I didn't know if all of them were that way now or not. It is nice to have two options though.

  • Author
Yeah, the Lex CW is affiliated with wkyt. I didn't know if all of them were that way now or not. It is nice to have two options though.

No kidding. I checked our NBC just in case but no dice!

 

On the bright side though, they've switched to the VCU/UCLA game since Duke/Binghamton is clearly going to be a bloodletting. In a few minutes it'll be WKU/Illinois anyway.

No kidding. I checked our NBC just in case but no dice!

 

On the bright side though, they've switched to the VCU/UCLA game since Duke/Binghamton is clearly going to be a bloodletting. In a few minutes it'll be WKU/Illinois anyway.

 

Yeah, isn't Western/Illinois a 10:25 start? Should be coming our way in about five minutes. Go Tops!

Yeah, isn't Western/Illinois a 10:25 start? Should be coming our way in about five minutes. Go Tops!

 

CW is going to keep the UCLA game on, and WKYT is switching to WKU. A lot of people picking the Toppers, who you got?

CW is going to keep the UCLA game on, and WKYT is switching to WKU. A lot of people picking the Toppers, who you got?

 

I took Illinois. I've missed two so far. I had Clemson over Michigan, which was dumb. And I also picked Cal over Maryland, although I thought I had picked the Terps. I think my wife switched it on me. She wants to win the bet!

I took Illinois. I've missed two so far. I had Clemson over Michigan, which was dumb. And I also picked Cal over Maryland, although I thought I had picked the Terps. I think my wife switched it on me. She wants to win the bet!

 

I picked Illionois too... My two misses were Texas AM and lsu.

  • Author
I took Illinois. I've missed two so far. I had Clemson over Michigan, which was dumb. And I also picked Cal over Maryland, although I thought I had picked the Terps. I think my wife switched it on me. She wants to win the bet!

I missed Clemson too. They were a trendy pick. I missed Butler as well. I can't believe LSU beat them.

  • Author
I picked Illionois too... My two misses were Texas AM and BYU.

That's a neat trick. They played each other.

^I can, Butler has been severely overrated all year.

 

 

I picked the Toppers since Frazier isn't going...I've missed the Washington and Michigan games...

That's a neat trick. They played each other.

 

Give a man time to correct himself... I am error plagued tonight.:isurrender:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.