March 20, 200917 yr Author Give a man time to correct himself... I am error plagued tonight.:isurrender: Half the fun is getting it quoted before the correction can be made!
March 20, 200917 yr Half the fun is getting it quoted before the correction can be made! I am the Edwin Encarnacion of BGP tonight...:lol:
March 20, 200917 yr Author WKU looking strong right now. Of course, last year they got out to a huge lead and then blew it.
March 20, 200917 yr Hilltoppers look like they are having fun out there. Illini finally make a 3 to get to 1-6 from behind the arc.
March 20, 200917 yr Author I tell you what, it's so fun to root for a team like WKU. They're a team that you know is going to give the effort, and there is something so satisfying about seeing a team like that out there.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.