March 20, 200917 yr Clemson gets a terrible shot, and Michigan advances to the second round, getting their first win that hasn't been vacated since 1994. :thumb: Awful. Did they have a timeout? Gotta think you can draw up something better than that.
March 20, 200917 yr Author :thumb: Awful. Did they have a timeout? Gotta think you can draw up something better than that. They did not have a timeout. He subbed someone in to give them a second or two to collect themselves after the free throw went down, but not timeout to call. And it really showed.
March 20, 200917 yr Author Wow, what a stat. Every Binghamton starter has at least one foul, and they have 6 fouls to Duke's zero. No conspiracy theories, but that's pretty incredible to me. You can tell Duke is just going to beat the holy crap out of this team.
March 20, 200917 yr I can't wait to see Duke try to guard Pittman from Texas....That should be interesting to watch.
March 20, 200917 yr Please get off this Duke game as soon as possible.... The Lexington CW is showing UCLA and VCU...
March 20, 200917 yr The Lexington CW is showing UCLA and VCU... Thank you for that update. I have CW and always forget. I hope they have games all weekend.
March 20, 200917 yr ^ Lucky. Do you have a CW affiliate. You should be getting a different game on there. Duke is on CBS here too.
March 20, 200917 yr Thank you for that update. I have CW and always forget. I hope they have games all weekend. They have all day today... And if you have CBS sports channel, they showed the late west coast game, Washington and MSU.
March 20, 200917 yr They have all day today... And if you have CBS sports channel, they showed the late west coast game, Washington and MSU. I don't have the CBS College Channel. Of course that Washington/MSU game wasn't much! I'll make sure to have a look tomorrow afternoon as well.
March 20, 200917 yr Author Do you have a CW affiliate. You should be getting a different game on there. Duke is on CBS here too. Maybe your CW is affiliated with the CBS provider in some way. The way it works here is WBKO is the ABC affiliate primarily, but has Fox and CW on digital subchannels. WNKY is the primary NBC affiliate, but has CBS on a subchannel. So there's no cross promotion with the CW here.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.