Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Evening Session Updates

Featured Replies

Bruins lead by 3 with the ball, under two minutes to play...

  • Replies 191
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neither team has been very impressive, IMO.

 

UCLA has great guards.

  • Author

Hmmm, I'll take that foul call on Illinois, but I don't think that was anything but a flop.

UCLA has great guards.

 

I know they are supposed to be special, but watching Western tonight, I didn't see much difference between UCLA's guards and Slaughter/Mendez-Valdez.

Someone call the national guard, Western is killing the Illini...

  • Author

Wow, the VCU/UCLA game must be close if they're cutting away from WKU in Bowling Green!

  • Author

Poor defense on that one. You could tell that's what UCLA was going to do.

Bruins up 3

 

Under one minute to go. VCU has the ball.

I know they are supposed to be special, but watching Western tonight, I didn't see much difference between UCLA's guards and Slaughter/Mendez-Valdez.

 

I enjoy Slaughter and MV brings a ton of heart. Collison is just a different class though.

  • Author

Both those free throws hit every piece of the rim before going in.

Maynor and Collison are the real deal, both are so quick.

If UCLA is smart here after Maynor makes both, they go 2 for 1 and shoot before the game clock gets to 35.

  • Author

That's what you need from your 81.7% free throw shooter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.