Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Evening Session Updates

Featured Replies

14 seed American is looking to pull the first major upset of the tournament, up 41-31 on Villanova at the half.

 

Michigan is out to a 10 point lead of their own over Clemson with 17:20 left in the third quarter.

 

Texas is on top of Tubby's Minnesota Gopher team 42-32 with 18:10 left in the second half.

 

Akron is on top 33-28 over Gonzaga approaching halftime.

  • Replies 191
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Oglesby was just ejected for Clemson for throwing an elbow coming around a screen. Michigan is now up 41-28 and is on a 14-2 run. Make that a 16-2 run after a Michigan dunk.

  • Author

I agree. I'm not aware of any automatic ejection for an elbow.

  • Author

This would be Michigan's first official NCAA Tournament win since 1994.

American is straight ballin right now....:lol: I'm glad I didn't take them very far.

  • Author
American is straight ballin right now....:lol: I'm glad I didn't take them very far.

I've got Nova in the Elite Eight. (GULP)

  • Author

Michigan is just torching Clemson now. Up to 46-30.

  • Author

Thank God they switched off Michigan/Clemson to UT/Minnesota.

Love being able to go from one game to another via CBSsports.com.

Normally I'd be loving Michigan torching anyone, but when you got a chance to win 5k, you tend to root for your picks, so hopefully Clemson can get back in it.

  • Author
Love being able to go from one game to another via CBSsports.com.

We've got two CBS's in the area, so I've got PIP going, with the two games. When they end up being the same, I change one PIP to an extension computer screen and watch one from CBSSports.com there. It's AWESOME.

  • Author

Texas has just nailed three straight threes in a minute and suddenly Texas is up 56-44 with 11:45 left.

Texas has just nailed three straight threes in a minute and suddenly Texas is up 56-44 with 11:45 left.

 

All by A.J. Abrams.

Texas has just nailed three straight threes in a minute and suddenly Texas is up 56-44 with 11:45 left.

 

Correction, A.J. Abrams has nailed 3 straight threes....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.