Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State vs. Louisville

Featured Replies

I think it will be a blowout. I went last night and was so proud of Morehead! What a great time! Faried is a beast on the boards but he needs to put on some size these next two years to play in the league IMO. I love the way he plays though.

Morehead doesn't score enough to hang with Lville. They play pretty solid D but don't have the depth. It will probably be a 30+ loss but I know everybody is proud of Morehead and what this group has done!

When is the game going to be played?

There is no hope for MSU this game will not even be close. The Cards role in this one big really big 20+.

Someday a 16 seed will defeat a 1 seed, I don't think it will happen Friday as much as I want it to.

Scott, Kuric, Delk, Goode, and Steiden (OK, maybe not Steiden) will be playing the last 8-10 minutes.

When is the game going to be played?

 

Tonight 7:10pm.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.