Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 66 Northwestern 53

Featured Replies

Michigan State

Purdue

Illinois

Minnesota

Ohio State

Michigan

Penn State/Wisconsin

 

They'll get 7 teams in....If I had to guess, I'd say Penn State gets left out although they shouldn't be.

 

I agree. Minnesota will make it for sure. Great win for Tubby and his team, best of luck against Michigan State and in the big dance :dancingpa

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to Minn. for the win, and good luck next game.:banana:

I was very glad to see Tubby and Minnesota get this one, imo this one should put them in the Dance.

 

GO GOPHERS!!!

 

GO TUBBY SMITH!!!

At least it wasn't close at the end and he never had to call a timeout and lose the game for them again.

Michigan State

Purdue

Illinois

Minnesota

Ohio State

Michigan

Penn State/Wisconsin

 

They'll get 7 teams in....If I had to guess, I'd say Penn State gets left out although they shouldn't be.

 

Actually the standings look more like this:

 

TEAM CONF OVR

Michigan State 15-3 25-5

Illinois 11-7 23-8

Purdue 11-7 22-9

Ohio State 10-8 20-9

Penn State 10-8 22-10

Wisconsin 10-8 19-11

Michigan 9-9 20-12

Minnesota 9-9 22-9

At least it wasn't close at the end and he never had to call a timeout and lose the game for them again.

 

:ohbrother::rolleyes:

:ohbrother::rolleyes:

 

The truth hurts.

At least it wasn't close at the end and he never had to call a timeout and lose the game for them again.

 

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nice win and the Gophers played extremely well the last four minutes of the game after Northwestern had taken the lead. Joe Lunardi of ESPN hs the Gophers in after this win and he is the MAN! Most of the college basketball sites and experts have the Golden Gophers in!

The truth hurts.

 

I guess seeing Tubby do more with less talent does hurt a little bit. :D

  • Author
Actually the standings look more like this:

 

TEAM CONF OVR

Michigan State 15-3 25-5

Illinois 11-7 23-8

Purdue 11-7 22-9

Ohio State 10-8 20-9

Penn State 10-8 22-10

Wisconsin 10-8 19-11

Michigan 9-9 20-12

Minnesota 9-9 22-9

 

When did I ever say my post was what the standings were? Those are the teams that are going to make the dance from the Big 10....

I guess seeing Tubby do more with less talent does hurt a little bit. :D

 

Not when I see him call a timeout after his player hits what would have been the game winning basket.

  • Author
Not when I see him call a timeout after his player hits what would have been the game winning basket.

 

Actually he called the timeout a good 5 seconds before the guy shot the ball, not his fault the ref didn't call it until after the shot was put up.

Actually he called the timeout a good 5 seconds before the guy shot the ball, not his fault the ref didn't call it until after the shot was put up.

 

:thumb: Nothing changes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.