Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 66 Northwestern 53

Featured Replies

Minnestoa and Tubby punch their ticket to the dance....

 

They get Michigan State tomorrow.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work Tubby and Co.

The definition of "closer than the final score".

They are the 8th place team in the Big Ten. They just beat the 9th place team. Personally I think they have to beat MSU to get in.

They are the 8th place team in the Big Ten. They just beat the 9th place team. Personally I think they have to beat MSU to get in.

 

I agree.:thumb:

  • Author
They are the 8th place team in the Big Ten. They just beat the 9th place team. Personally I think they have to beat MSU to get in.

 

Sorry, but that just isn't the case. They had to win this one to stay in the field, they did, and they are now solidly in the field.

  • Author
You honestly think the Big Ten gets 8 teams in the tourney.

 

Who said they would get 8 in?

Who said they would get 8 in?

I think going on the philosophy that if they're the #8 team in the conference, then you must think 8 teams from the Big Ten are going. That's a little short sighted philosphy, but that's the idea behind it.

I think going on the philosophy that if they're the #8 team in the conference, then you must think 8 teams from the Big Ten are going. That's a little short sighted philosphy, but that's the idea behind it.

 

 

They are #7 in the Big Ten.

They are #7 in the Big Ten.

Tied for #7, eighth seeded team.

  • Author

Michigan State

Purdue

Illinois

Minnesota

Ohio State

Michigan

Penn State/Wisconsin

 

They'll get 7 teams in....If I had to guess, I'd say Penn State gets left out although they shouldn't be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.