Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 66 Northwestern 53

Featured Replies

I do find it rather humorous that so many people on BGP spend so much time bashing the Big Ten whenever they get a chance.

 

In the past I don't think you could find a person on this sight that would have argued that the 8 seed in the Big Ten tourney, with a .500 conference record deserves to be in the Dance.

 

Yet now, because so many like Tubby, suddenly they are worthy.

 

I am a Big Ten fan as well as an SEC fan, and I do not believe that Michigan or Minnesota should get in if they lose their next game.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do find it rather humorous that so many people on BGP spend so much time bashing the Big Ten whenever they get a chance.

 

In the past I don't think you could find a person on this sight that would have argued that the 8 seed in the Big Ten tourney, with a .500 conference record deserves to be in the Dance.

 

Yet now, because so many like Tubby, suddenly they are worthy.

 

I am a Big Ten fan as well as an SEC fan, and I do not believe that Michigan or Minnesota should get in if they lose their next game.

 

This year the Big 10 is better than the SEC. That hurts to admit that, and the next few years with all the young talent in the SEC, that will change, but right now, they are better (in basketball anyway).

At least it wasn't close at the end and he never had to call a timeout and lose the game for them again.

:ohbrother::rolleyes: At least Tubby has a pretty decent shot at being in the NCAA tourney this season.:sssh:

I guess seeing Tubby do more with less talent does hurt a little bit. :D

:laugh::thumb:

Not when I see him call a timeout after his player hits what would have been the game winning basket.

Wrong again. :lol:

Actually he called the timeout a good 5 seconds before the guy shot the ball, not his fault the ref didn't call it until after the shot was put up.

:thumb: That fact was clearly shown on camera as well.

Edited by oldrambler

:thumb: Nothing changes.

 

This I agree with......it certainly doesn't. :sssh::walk:

  • Author
I do find it rather humorous that so many people on BGP spend so much time bashing the Big Ten whenever they get a chance.

 

In the past I don't think you could find a person on this sight that would have argued that the 8 seed in the Big Ten tourney, with a .500 conference record deserves to be in the Dance.

 

Yet now, because so many like Tubby, suddenly they are worthy.

 

I am a Big Ten fan as well as an SEC fan, and I do not believe that Michigan or Minnesota should get in if they lose their next game.

 

Michigan has wins over UCLA & Duke....They deserve to be in.

Minnesota is a bit more iffy, but they do have a victory over UofL.

Michigan has wins over UCLA & Duke....They deserve to be in.

Minnesota is a bit more iffy, but they do have a victory over UofL.

 

It is easier to make a case for Michigan especially since they swept Minnesota, I still personally feel they both have to win today to get in.

 

I have always felt that a team shouldn't get in the dance if they don't have a winning record against the teams from their own conference. I can't remember very many times the selection committee has let a .500 team in either. A win today guarantees both teams a winning record, and probably gets both teams in.

 

I personally think the other 6 are already in. I also think 8 teams from an 11 team conference getting into the dance is insane. I hope they both win. Getting 8 teams in can only help the conference from a recruiting stand point.

Not when I see him call a timeout after his player hits what would have been the game winning basket.

 

What about his team having a very good shot at making the NCAA tournament? What about his team defeating UofL this season? Something UK and ole BCG couldn't do :thumb:

 

:thumb: Nothing changes.

 

You are right :laugh: :laugh: :sssh:

 

:ohbrother::rolleyes: At least Tubby has a pretty decent shot at being in the NCAA tourney this season.:sssh:

 

:laugh::thumb:

 

Wrong again. :lol:

 

:thumb: That fact was clearly shown on camera as well.

 

This I agree with......it certainly doesn't. :sssh::walk:

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.