Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This week's SI cover....pretty cool....

Featured Replies

Conference tournament week is almost as fun as the NCAA tournament these days. I love this time of year!

 

Yep. Next week is Spring Break at NKU, so I made sure I got off work for Thursday and Friday. Sleep in until 11:30, wake up and watch some ball all day long. Man I can't wait!!!!

Conference tournament week is almost as fun as the NCAA tournament these days.

 

In most years it's better than the first 4 days of the Dance. Can't wait...

In most years it's better than the first 4 days of the Dance. Can't wait...

 

 

Conference tournaments are always fun. Although a UK fan, just look at what Georgia did last year in the SEC tournament...ruining another "bubble teams" shot of making it in. A good warm up for us fans to get ready for the Big Dance!!!! :dancingpa

My conference tournament action gets started this weekend in Nasvhille for the OVC.

 

These are my three favorite weekends of the year approaching.

Awesome cover, but it just makes me laugh how their elite 8 prediction consists of roughly the top 8 teams in the country. Way to go out on a limb SI

I am sorry, but there can not be a collection of great college players this season and leave out Psyco-T!

I am sorry, but there can not be a collection of great college players this season and leave out Psyco-T!
Isn't it amazing how far off the radar Psycho-T is these days? He is still having an amazing season on a heckuva team.
Great cover. Can't wait for next week. The bubble is insane going into Championship Week...

 

I am with you on this! :ylsuper:

I am sorry, but there can not be a collection of great college players this season and leave out Psyco-T!

 

Maybe he missed the photo-op because he was in the pool! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Awesome cover.

 

I'd like to know where mine is! I always get it on Friday... here it is Saturday afternoon and -- no SI. I'll be OK.:cool:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.