Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This week's SI cover....pretty cool....

Featured Replies

Recognize any of these dudes?

si's latest cover.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Memphis and Michigan State will not make the Elite Eight and maybe even the Dukies...

 

I didn't throw the Dukies in there because I'm a Duke hate (RP).

Edited by Lucky Charms

Well now that all these 8 teams have graced SI this year, I say none of them win it all due to the jinx.

Well now that all these 8 teams have graced SI this year, I say none of them win it all due to the jinx.

 

I'd love to see that happen, but there is just no way that one of them doesn't. I hope I'm wrong.

 

I'll be pulling for UofL and Pitt. I just love the way Pitt plays with Blair and they have a point guard I would give anything to have in Fields.

Great cover. Can't wait for next week. The bubble is insane going into Championship Week...

  • Author

^ Can you ever remember it being this crazy....You know I live for your basktball savvy...I simply can't remember "bubble" tems folding like this in the past....College Basketball rocks...I can't wait to read about teams that "should be in".

^ Can you ever remember it being this crazy....You know I live for your basktball savvy...I simply can't remember "bubble" tems folding like this in the past....College Basketball rocks...I can't wait to read about teams that "should be in".

I can't remember anything like it. Makes me so frustrated with UC on Tuesday I can't see straight at times... :lol:

  • Author

I am sure...who do you think cuts 'em down? Just a glimpse...I want your Final Four (without Lunardi's joke either)....

I am sure...who do you think cuts 'em down? Just a glimpse...I want your Final Four (without Lunardi's joke either)....

I really have no clue right now. I will say this, I expect at least two seeds past the 2 line in there, and wouldn't rule out a 5-7 seed getting there either. So many flaws at the top this year...

  • Author

I agree.....every single team has tremendous flaws.....I really think we could see a 1, 3, 3, 6 Final Four.....crazy, at least I'll be there.

How do we know the bubble is crazy this year? UK has lost 7 of 10, and yet because no one wants to step up, still has a chance at the dance with a win over Florida Saturday.

 

Next Thursday and Friday are going to be fun!

How do we know the bubble is crazy this year? UK has lost 7 of 10, and yet because no one wants to step up, still has a chance at the dance with a win over Florida Saturday.

 

Next Thursday and Friday are going to be fun!

 

Conference tournament week is almost as fun as the NCAA tournament these days. I love this time of year!

This is an awesome post! I personally think that UNC still has the best chance to cut down the nets come March!

  • Author
I didn't throw the Dukies in there because I'm a Duke hate (RP).

Please don't jinx them, not this year....:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.