Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Will Be #1 Now?

Featured Replies

Warren is tough, obviously.

 

Seriously answer this though, NCAA tournament game, sweet 16, OU vs. UofL. Who would you take?

Right now OU. The Sooners this year are physical enough to limit what UL wants to do in the paint, and I think it would make the Cards a jump shooting team. That's not a recipe for success for UL...

  • Replies 71
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This OU team handles the ball a lot better also. The UL press killed them last year. How many guys would Blake get in foul trouble? A lot.

  • Author
Right now OU. The Sooners this year are physical enough to limit what UL wants to do in the paint, and I think it would make the Cards a jump shooting team. That's not a recipe for success for UL...

 

You are correct about the jumpshooting. However I would take TWill, Clark, Samuels and Jennings over the OU frontcourt all day long. Griffen is great, but the rest of their frontcourt is weak, IMO.

  • Author
This OU team handles the ball a lot better also. The UL press killed them last year. How many guys would Blake get in foul trouble? A lot.

 

Same two guys doing most the ball handling still... plus Warren.

 

Basically the same roster

You are correct about the jumpshooting. However I would take TWill, Clark, Samuels and Jennings over the OU frontcourt all day long. Griffen is great, but the rest of their frontcourt is weak, IMO.

 

Blake has great roll players around him and they play very well together.

Same two guys doing most the ball handling still... plus Warren.

 

AJ is one of the most improved players I've seen this year.

Same two guys doing most the ball handling still... plus Warren.

 

I'd take Willie over every guard at UL...

I'd pay good money to see Blair v Blake. I'm sure I'd just get a press pass, but still... :lol:

 

Haha. Dicky V wants to see it too.:thumb:

Abrams is hottttttt....

Top 5ish perimeter shooter in the country. Glad they finally squashed the idea he could play PG...

AJ Abrams is voting Pitt.

 

On. Fire...

  • Author
I'd take Willie over every guard at UL...

 

Yes, me too. But as a core, I'll take UofL. Same deal up front. I'll take Griffen over all of UofL frontcourt players. However, as a core, give me the Cards.

  • Author
AJ is one of the most improved players I've seen this year.

 

He is a lot better, I agree...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.