Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Will Be #1 Now?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 71
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Like I said, I'll take Pitt...

Yes, me too. But as a core, I'll take UofL. Same deal up front. I'll take Griffen over all of UofL frontcourt players. However, as a core, give me the Cards.

I think it would very likely be an epic game. At this point I'd take OU, and that's from someone as objective as one can get. Remember last year Padgett in the high post created a lot of problems for OU as did the press. Subtract Padgett and add Warren...

  • Author
Pitt!

 

See, you ended up liking this discussion. We did the game thread, and went ahead and got the new #1 thing out of the way all at once.:lol:

Like I said, I'll take Pitt...

 

:lol: Don't go too far out on that limb after Blake went out.

  • Author
I think it would very likely be an epic game. At this point I'd take OU, and that's from someone as objective as one can get. Remember last year Padgett in the high post created a lot of problems for OU as did the press. Subtract Padgett and add Warren...

 

It would be much closer, no doubt. I was just saying, knowing UofL like I do, I would rather see them draw OU than UNC. That's a team UofL doesn't match up with.

@ Providence

@ Seton Hall

Marquette

UConn

 

They SHOULD win out...

See, you ended up liking this discussion. We did the game thread, and went ahead and got the new #1 thing out of the way all at once.:lol:

:lol: I did enjoy it.

  • Author
:lol: Don't go too far out on that limb after Blake went out.

 

Hey, that was my whole point...

 

It took you the whole second half to figure that out.

 

As Mark Jackson would say, "you are better than that":isurrender:

It would be much closer, no doubt. I was just saying, knowing UofL like I do, I would rather see them draw OU than UNC. That's a team UofL doesn't match up with.

 

Disagree 1000% there. UL would make UNC defend at a high level. Not a good match up for UNC...

  • Author
:lol: I did enjoy it.

 

That's the new BGP. You forshadow, make predictions, then turn into Mr. Obvious...:ylsuper:

Disagree 1000% there. UL would make UNC defend at a high level. Not a good match up for UNC...

 

As long as UL doesn't press. Lawson will be shooting a lay-up or dishing for a dunk all night if they do.

That's the new BGP. You forshadow, make predictions, then turn into Mr. Obvious...:ylsuper:

I've left my mark... :popcorn: :lol:

As long as UL doesn't press. Lawson will be shooting a lay-up or dishing for a dunk all night if they do.

 

UL could press like they did today and cause trouble. Send the trap and get toasted...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.