Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Will Be #1 Now?

Featured Replies

Out of all the potential 1 seeds, as a UofL fan, I hope the Cards get in their bracket. I have never been impressed with OU, of course I may be basing that too much on last years tourney when UofL gave them a BEAT DOWN.

 

Not even close to the same team this year...

  • Replies 71
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He doesn't need to, Clark dominated him last year. Plus UofL doesn't depend on one man to stop anyone.

 

I was in Birmingham for those games last year and this OU team is 100X better. I wouldn't want to be in OU's bracket if I were UL, I don't think they match up very well.

He doesn't need to, Clark dominated him last year. Plus UofL doesn't depend on one man to stop anyone.

 

This OU team is a whole lot different than that of last year and Blake was a freshman last year. He's just dominated everybody he has been matched up with this year.

I'd pay good money to see Blair v Blake. I'm sure I'd just get a press pass, but still... :lol:

Love me some Willie Warren...

  • Author

I realize that, they both have basically the same roster, and UofL blew them out of the gym. I have to disagree with you guys on this one, UofL would take care of OU.

 

OU has added Warren, that's the biggest difference. I don't see that being that big of a swing. Who has OU beat this year?

Love me some Willie Warren...

 

Yeah, he's a fun one to watch. And that Blair and Blake matchup that you were talking about might result in the death of one if not both of them...

I realize that, they both have basically the same roster, and UofL blew them out of the gym. I have to disagree with you guys on this one, UofL would take care of OU.

 

OU has added Warren, that's the biggest difference. I don't see that being that big of a swing. Who has OU beat this year?

 

You are counting on Earl Clark to dominate Blake Griffin? Next...

 

Warren is putting on a show right now.

  • Author
You are counting on Earl Clark to dominate Blake Griffin? Next...

 

Warren is putting on a show right now.

 

I thought you were there last year? You must have a short memory... :walk:

I realize that, they both have basically the same roster, and UofL blew them out of the gym. I have to disagree with you guys on this one, UofL would take care of OU.

 

OU has added Warren, that's the biggest difference. I don't see that being that big of a swing. Who has OU beat this year?

 

Willie Warren is a future superstar.

 

Crap...

I thought you were there last year? You must have a short memory... :walk:

 

This OU team is MUCH improved all over the court. Can't say the same about UL.

I'm so torn tonight. I'm a big fan of a lot of guys on each team. Fantastic game...

I'm so torn tonight. I'm a big fan of a lot of guys on each team. Fantastic game...

 

OU is growing on me as the team I'll probably cheer for after UK bails out.

OU is growing on me as the team I'll probably cheer for after UK bails out.

Gotta love Willie proving all the recruiting naysayers wrong. He was never a bad kid, just one that likes to talk a lot... :lol:

  • Author
Willie Warren is a future superstar.

 

Crap...

 

Warren is tough, obviously.

 

Seriously answer this though, NCAA tournament game, sweet 16, OU vs. UofL. Who would you take?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.