Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Will Be #1 Now?

Featured Replies

I'm going with Pitt.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oklahoma, especially if they come back to beat Texas without Blake.

  • Author
Oklahoma's to lose

 

They are in a battle, Griffen is hurt.

Ask me in 45 minutes... :D

If the Sooners win they no doubt deserve the top spot right now. People don't realize how good their supporting cast is around Blake...

If the Sooners win they no doubt deserve the top spot right now. People don't realize how good their supporting cast is around Blake...

 

They are built to make a serious, serious run.

  • Author
Ask me in 45 minutes... :D

 

That's the point, by saying Pitt I was basically saying OU was going down...:popcorn:

  • Author
If the Sooners win they no doubt deserve the top spot right now. People don't realize how good their supporting cast is around Blake...

 

Out of all the potential 1 seeds, as a UofL fan, I hope the Cards get in their bracket. I have never been impressed with OU, of course I may be basing that too much on last years tourney when UofL gave them a BEAT DOWN.

That's the point, by saying Pitt I was basically saying OU was going down...:popcorn:

 

So this thread should really be "OU/Texas updates".

  • Author
So this thread should really be "OU/Texas updates".

 

No.:confused:

Out of all the potential 1 seeds, as a UofL fan, I hope the Cards get in their bracket. I have never been impressed with OU, of course I may be basing that too much on last years tourney when UofL gave them a BEAT DOWN.

 

I'd be careful for what you wish for there...

 

Samuels wouldn't know what to do with Blake.

  • Author
I'd be careful for what you wish for there...

 

Samuels wouldn't know what to do with Blake.

 

He doesn't need to, Clark dominated him last year (Griffen had 8pts and most of them came late). Plus UofL doesn't depend on one man to stop anyone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.