Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Will Be #1 Now?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Disagree 1000% there. UL would make UNC defend at a high level. Not a good match up for UNC...

 

For some reason, I have a mental block about UNC. I can still see those 20ft jumpers going down for Psycho T. Their speed bothers UofL, UofL likes to play fast, but they can't play fast and score with UNC.

 

I hope you are right, because I feel like UofL will get grouped with them again.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For some reason, I have a mental block about UNC. I can still see those 20ft jumpers going down for Psycho T. Their speed bothers UofL, UofL likes to play fast, but they can't play fast and score with UNC.

 

I hope you are right, because I feel like UofL will get grouped with them again.

If they had someone like Ginyard I'd agree with you. There isn't a guy on this UNC team that can lock someone down...

For some reason, I have a mental block about UNC. I can still see those 20ft jumpers going down for Psycho T. Their speed bothers UofL, UofL likes to play fast, but they can't play fast and score with UNC.

 

I hope you are right, because I feel like UofL will get grouped with them again.

 

Stop thinking about last year so much :lol:

  • Author
If they had someone like Ginyard I'd agree with you. There isn't a guy on this UNC team that can lock someone down...

 

You bring up a great point there, that doesn't get talked about enough. Just goes to show you how important some players are, even when it doesn't show in the box score . UNC really misses Ginyard.

  • Author
Stop thinking about last year so much :lol:

 

Maybe it's the beat down from 1997 that I remember...:sssh: UNC really whipped Denny and the boys that year.

You bring up a great point there, that doesn't get talked about enough. Just goes to show you how important some players are, even when it doesn't show in the score box. UNC really misses Ginyard.

Been talking about it all season. Ask ScarHeel... :lol:

Been talking about it all season. Ask ScarHeel... :lol:

Who? He doesn't even know when they are on :p

Who? He doesn't even know when they are on :p

 

:ohbrother: :notworthy:

Knight as usual on point. Balbay is the key to Texas making any kind of run this year...

Knight as usual on point. Balbay is the key to Texas making any kind of run this year...

 

They remind me a little bit of UK in regards to point guard play. When Porter is solid, so is UK. Same goes for the Longhorms.

They remind me a little bit of UK in regards to point guard play. When Porter is solid, so is UK. Same goes for the Longhorms.

I think they made a big mistake going with AJ and then Mason at PG before Balbay got a shot. He has the talent to be a very good one IMO...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.