Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 76 St Johns 69

Featured Replies

Explain to me again why Duke is #9 and guaranteed a top 3 seed in the tournament? I'm just not seeing it.

Explain to me again why Duke is #9 and guaranteed a top 3 seed in the tournament? I'm just not seeing it.

 

It's kind of one of those deals of who would you put in front of them:

 

21-5

RPI-5

SOS-6

13 quality wins

 

I know what your saying, they just seem to be missing something. But they have a NCAA tourny resume...

It's kind of one of those deals of who would you put in front of them:

 

21-5

RPI-5

SOS-6

13 quality wins

 

I know what your saying, they just seem to be missing something. But they have a NCAA tourny resume...

 

Dangit, LCPats...I was hoping for a discussion that didn't bring facts into play.

 

To me, though, those numbers are a bit deceiving. It just seems like they've lost a whole lot lately, and their wins haven't been impressive or over impressive teams.

Dangit, LCPats...I was hoping for a discussion that didn't bring facts into play.

 

To me, though, those numbers are a bit deceiving. It just seems like they've lost a whole lot lately, and their wins haven't been impressive or over impressive teams.

 

They are 6-4 in their last ten, and their highest RPI win was against Xavier. They have a glaring weakness, it's NO POST GAME.

^ I'm guessing that's more like the kind of facts that uk9 wanted to hear...:D

^ I'm guessing that's more like the kind of facts that uk9 wanted to hear...:D

 

I'm always fond of anti-Duke "facts!":clap:

Duke played very, very solid tonight, they tried a completely different rotation and set tonight, I liked the way it looked, they made themselves immediately more athletic as a unit. Let's hope this continues...

Duke played very, very solid tonight, they tried a completely different rotation and set tonight, I liked the way it looked, they made themselves immediately more athletic as a unit. Let's hope this continues...

 

^ Lets hope tonight was E-Mails coming out party. :thumb: :banana:

St. Johns is a terrible, terrible team...

  • Author
St. Johns is a terrible, terrible team...

Nope. St Johns is a young, but talented team that plays their tails off every night...

Nope. St Johns is a young, but talented team that plays their tails off every night...

 

They certainly aren't good by any means.

St. Johns is a terrible, terrible team...

 

Nope. St Johns is a young, but talented team that plays their tails off every night...

 

I saw a lot of good things from that team....they have the makings of a very solid ballclub.

Nope. St Johns is a young, but talented team that plays their tails off every night...

 

Doesn't matter if they are young or if they play their tails off, they have a losing record and will end the season with a losing record...

  • Author
They certainly aren't good by any means.

 

They aren't good yet, but they are far from terrible...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.