Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vince Carter to the Spurs?

Featured Replies

^ He is still good but what he lacks on offense at this point in his career doesn't really make up for it anymore IMO.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it doesnt happen. VC is prolly my favorite NBA player and I dont like the Spurs.

I dislike the Spurs quite a bit but I still would like for Vince to be on a winning team.

Still, trading away Bowen, who is still a Solid Defeder and managable spot shooter. Mason has come into his own and has hit some big shots so far this season, he's almost like a Robert Horry if he can do it in the playoffs. Oberto, as I said is garbage; but George Hill will be a great Point in the near future and Teams do get busted up. If Ginobli or Parker were to get shipped off with no viable back up at Point Guard the Spurs would be in trouble.

The more I think about it, the more I dislike this trade.....There are certainly many angles to look at it....

  • Author
Still, trading away Bowen, who is still a Solid Defeder and managable spot shooter. Mason has come into his own and has hit some big shots so far this season, he's almost like a Robert Horry if he can do it in the playoffs. Oberto, as I said is garbage; but George Hill will be a great Point in the near future and Teams do get busted up. If Ginobli or Parker were to get shipped off with no viable back up at Point Guard the Spurs would be in trouble.

 

Why would Ginobili or Parker get shipped off without a viable backup? The Spurs are a top notch organization...I doubt they would do that.

  • Author
The more I think about it, the more I dislike this trade.....There are certainly many angles to look at it....

 

I don't think it is going to happen.

Highly Highly unlikely that this trade happens.

Yet another example of championship envy. :bunny:

 

Not even close. I'm a UK college basketball fan, and a Boston fan when it comes to professional sports. I think my teams have quite the collection of championships....:bunny:

I dont like this trade. Seems like VC is an extrememly talented player but just never seems to be able to win. This trade reminds me of the Mavericks trade to acquire J. Kidd or Detroit with A.I. and those hasn't worked out for the best. Yeah he is the VC but imo he doesnt make you that much better of a team and he very may destroy your team chemistry putting the Spurs distance between them and the Lakers even further apart. I dont see myself puttin the ball in VC's hands when I have Ginobili that is a proven Big Game Player. Could work out but I wouldnt chance it.

I dont know why but VC reminds me of a basketball version of T.O.

Edited by Big Game Player
misspelled word

I dont like this trade. Seems like VC is an extrememly talented player but just never seems to be able to win. This trade reminds me of the Mavericks trade to acquire J. Kidd or Detroit with A.I. and those hasn't worked out for the best. Yeah he is the VC but imo he doesnt make you that much better of a team and he very may destroy your team chemistry putting the Spurs distance between them and the Lakers even further apart. I dont see myself puttin the ball in VC's hands when I have Ginobili that is a proven Big Game Player. Could work out but I wouldnt chance it.

I dont know why but VC reminds me of a basketball version of T.O.

1. Nice reference to yourself :jump:

 

2. Keep in mind that Detroit made that trade for the future, not for now. I think they (may be) gearing up to get LeBron, Bosh, Wade, or whoever the other guy is that becomes a free agent that year.

Why would Ginobili or Parker get shipped off without a viable backup? The Spurs are a top notch organization...I doubt they would do that.

 

 

Because maybe one day down the future, they have to cut one of them loose; because they want too much money. It's happened before.

  • Author
Because maybe one day down the future, they have to cut one of them loose; because they want too much money. It's happened before.

 

Like I said before, the Spurs are a top notch organization and will not do that without a backup plan.

Like I said before, the Spurs are a top notch organization and will not do that without a backup plan.

 

The Suns were a pretty good organization during Jerry Colangelo's time, and that organization has went to Hell in a Handbasket now.

  • Author
The Suns were a pretty good organization during Jerry Colangelo's time, and that organization has went to Hell in a Handbasket now.

 

Did the Suns ever win 4 championships in 9 years?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.