Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vince Carter to the Spurs?

Featured Replies

How about Vince & Trenton Hassell,to the Rockets for T-Mac? That what I am hearing right now.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about Vince & Trenton Hassell,to the Rockets for T-Mac? That what I am hearing right now.

 

I always wanted the cousins, T-Mac & Vinsanty, to rejoin but I wouldn't mind this trade happening either. The Rockets are not a bad team.

Sources say the Blazers and Nets have discussed a deal that would send Carter to Portland for Raef LaFrentz and his expiring contract along with Travis Outlaw and Sergio Rodriguez.

I always wanted the cousins, T-Mac & Vinsanty, to rejoin but I wouldn't mind this trade happening either. The Rockets are not a bad team.

 

Well I guess if the trade with Rockets happen then they will be rejoined because it looks like T-Mac will not be included...

However, that doesn't rule out a Carter trade to the Rockets. The Nets have countered with a proposal that would send Carter and Josh Boone to the Rockets for a combination of Ron Artest, Shane Battier, Luther Head and Carl Landry.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.