Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Media Mock Selection Committee

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In their simulation the Hoyas played in the Big East title game...

 

Where did it give that info? I read the article and it didn't mention Georgetown making the finals in the sim, just Davidson losing in their conference tourney.

 

Even if they did make a run to their conference tourney finals I just can't see a team with a .333 winning percentage in their conference getting an at-large bid, no matter how strong the Big East is.

  • Author
Where did it give that info? I read the article and it didn't mention Georgetown making the finals in the sim, just Davidson losing in their conference tourney.

 

Even if they did make a run to their conference tourney finals I just can't see a team with a .333 winning percentage in their conference getting an at-large bid, no matter how strong the Big East is.

Jerry Palm said it in an interview...

Jerry Palm said it in an interview...

 

So they were just trying to throw some flies in the ointment i.e. Davidson getting upset etc?

  • Author
So they were just trying to throw some flies in the ointment i.e. Davidson getting upset etc?

Yes. They throw curve balls at them much like the real committee has to deal with when upsets happen...

Yes. They throw curve balls at them much like the real committee has to deal with when upsets happen...

 

Sounds like it would be a fun process to be a part of.

  • Author
Sounds like it would be a fun process to be a part of.

Agreed. I picked Decourcy's brain after he did it last year, and it would be a blast...

Agreed. I picked Decourcy's brain after he did it last year, and it would be a blast...

 

I'd like to see them post a live feed or at least a link so that we could go back and watch the process--of the media simulation I mean. It would give fans a little more insight to the actual process.

If you are any worse than 7-9 in your conference the only way in is winning the conference tourney IMO. Kentucky will get in if they have 20+ wins and are no worse than 9-7 in the league. UC I think gets in with 20+ wins and they can possibly be 7-9 in the league.

If you are any worse than 7-9 in your conference the only way in is winning the conference tourney IMO. Kentucky will get in if they have 20+ wins and are no worse than 9-7 in the league. UC I think gets in with 20+ wins and they can possibly be 7-9 in the league.

 

 

I think 8-10 in the Big East with one win in the conference tourney would be enough.

  • Author
If you are any worse than 7-9 in your conference the only way in is winning the conference tourney IMO. Kentucky will get in if they have 20+ wins and are no worse than 9-7 in the league. UC I think gets in with 20+ wins and they can possibly be 7-9 in the league.

There are 18 Big East games...

There are 18 Big East games...

8-10 then.

So you're arguing with yourself?

 

Nope, said any WORSE than 7-9.

Cats hit 20 or 21 wins and they are in.

Cats hit 20 or 21 wins and they are in.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.