Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Media Mock Selection Committee

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch. I figured both would be in it, but guess I was wrong. Both teams really need to keep winning but I think they both need a big win. I would say UK needs to win against 2 out of the 3 between UT UF and LSU.

  • Author

Big East with 8 teams, and the highest SEC seed is Florida at 8...

First... GEORGETOWN? 4-7 in conference and losers of 6 of their last 7?

 

Second. UK has wins against 3 teams they picked (Florida, WVU, UT) and 4 of their last 5 are against teams that are in. That portion of the schedule should determine the Cats fate.

WKU sitting at a 12 seed. Could def. see them being one of those infamous 5-12 upset teams.

Lunardi has UK as a 10 seed right now in his bracket. He has more credibility than anyone in the business.

  • Author
Lunardi has UK as a 10 seed right now in his bracket. He has more credibility than anyone in the business.

Um no. He is very good at getting his last bracket mostly right. Other than that he's pretty much good for nothing...

Um no. He is very good at getting his last bracket mostly right. Other than that he's pretty much good for nothing...

Do you think this bracket looks about right at this point?

Um no. He is very good at getting his last bracket mostly right. Other than that he's pretty much good for nothing...

 

I disagree!

Um no. He is very good at getting his last bracket mostly right. Other than that he's pretty much good for nothing...

 

I agree. The stats about his accuracy are amusing. When your final bracket comes out so close to the actual bracket its not super hard to get most of the teams correct.

I guess the media doesn't take into consideration head to head competition. Any bracket with GTown has little credibility.

  • Author
I guess the media doesn't take into consideration head to head competition. Any bracket with GTown has little credibility.

In their simulation the Hoyas played in the Big East title game...

Actually if you take G-town out and sub in UC for them, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.