Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY - McDonald All American Nominees

Featured Replies

So just of of curiosity, what about the original comment was so offbase? He didn't call McFarland the best player in the region, only said he was the #1 rated SENIOR in the region. Which is true, right?

 

I think ETA might be able to shed some light on it.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ETA might be able to shed some light on it.

 

That's okay. If there's some personal background to it, so be it. I just didn't see anything so unusual or offbase about the comment on its surface.

That's okay. If there's some personal background to it, so be it. I just didn't see anything so unusual or offbase about the comment on its surface.

 

But, I do want to say congrats to McFarland for being nominated.

Anyone think any of these players will make it?

 

Hood would be the top one?

Anyone think any of these players will make it?

 

Hood would be the top one?

 

I'd say if anyone were going to make it, it'd be Hood. He seems to be the complete package.

 

Next year's class, we could possibly have 2 or 3.

Congrats to McFarland. No clue as to what his stats say but if you watch him play you realize he is very good and does a lot of things that don't show up in numbers.

 

Easily one of the best players in NKY regardless of class and would start and be a contributor for even Holmes. He could get Holmes over the top.

I am happy that each one of these players made this list even though IMO some shouldnt be of made it. Congrats to everyone thats name made the list for one reason or another.

So, Who exactly "nominates" these players?

Wonders how they are nominated.

 

So, Who exactly "nominates" these players?

 

Coaches from around the state.

Congrats to McFarland. No clue as to what his stats say but if you watch him play you realize he is very good and does a lot of things that don't show up in numbers.

 

Easily one of the best players in NKY regardless of class and would start and be a contributor for even Holmes. He could get Holmes over the top.

 

I agree. Mcfarland would be the fifth strong starter that they're somewhat lacking now in DJ and Housely.

Coaches from around the state.

 

Looking at other states, such as Ohio, im surprised that they don't have more players nominated. Didn't know if coaches nominated them, or if some sort of selection committee.

Looking at other states, such as Ohio, im surprised that they don't have more players nominated. Didn't know if coaches nominated them, or if some sort of selection committee.

 

I believe anyone can be nominated by any coach as long as they meet certain criterias.

I am happy that each one of these players made this list even though IMO some shouldnt be of made it. Congrats to everyone thats name made the list for one reason or another.

 

It is an honor to be recognized and nominated. I agree that it would be a challenge to get even one player actually involved in the game. It seems like the rest could at least get cheeseburgers or something.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.