Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY - McDonald All American Nominees

Featured Replies

Congrats to these seniors on being nominated for the McDonald's All American Games:

 

Darren Ballou - Adair County

OJ Bell - Louisville Male

Cameron Clemmons - Louiville Doss

Matt Clevenger - Pikeville High School

Garrison Collins - June Buchanan

Chase Cox - Taylor County

Wesley Cox - Louisville Ballard

Josh Crawford - Corbin

Courtney Dalcourt - Franklin-Simpson High School

Andrew Donovan - Franklin County

Eric Dunlap - Oldham County

Ethan Faulkner - Elliot County

Evan Faulkner - Elliot County

Jonathan Ferguson - Elliot County

Nick Fudge - Adair County

Phillip Hayes - Allen County-Scottsville

Jon Hood - Madisionville-North Hopkins

Nick Hudson - Lexington Dunbar

Jacob Jenkins - Louisville Manual

Chuck Jones - Hopkins County Central

Jonathan King - Trigg County

Leonard Macon - Taylor County

Steven McFarland - Boone County

Barrett Meyer - Franklin County

Russ Middleton - Mason County

Montrell Morones - Lexington Bryan Station

CJ Penny - Anderson County

Richie Phares - Scott County

Jordan Reves - Jeffersontown

Vee Sanfort - Lexington Catholic

Mike Satterwhite - Western Hills

Dayvon Sloan - Louisville Wagner

Ethan Spurlin - Lincoln County

James David Strange - Pineville

Aaron Wilson - Fulton Independent

Ridge Wilson - Louisville Central

Bryon Wright - Paducah Tilghman

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a link for the list?

Congratulations to Steven McFarland, looks like he's the number 1 senior in the 9th and Northern KY.:clap:

Congratulations to Steven McFarland, looks like he's the number 1 senior in the 9th and Northern KY.:clap:

 

:lol::rolleyes:

Congratulations to Steven McFarland, looks like he's the number 1 senior in the 9th and Northern KY.:clap:

 

We will see how good he is this evening. Congrats to all these guys for being nominated.

Congrats to Steven McFarland. A well deserved honor. People can laugh and roll their eyes all they want to, but no other senior in NKY has put up the all around numbers and stats he has in the 9th this year. He leads NKY in steals by a wide margin, is 3rd in offensive rebounds, and 5th in assists, while averaging double figures in scoring on a good, balanced team.

Congrats to Steven McFarland. A well deserved honor. People can laugh and roll their eyes all they want to, but no other senior in NKY has put up the all around numbers and stats he has in the 9th this year. He leads NKY in steals by a wide margin, is 3rd in offensive rebounds, and 5th in assists, while averaging double figures in scoring on a good, balanced team.

 

I wasn't laughing at the fact that he got selected. I personally think it's a well deserved honor for Steven. I was laughing and rolling my eyes at Fullcourt's comment. :thumb:

I wasn't laughing at the fact that he got selected. I personally think it's a well deserved honor for Steven. I was laughing and rolling my eyes at Fullcourt's comment. :thumb:

 

What did I miss that was funny about his/her comment?

What did I miss that was funny about his/her comment?

 

I am just giving a good guess on this one, but the comment about the #1 senior could be funny because the best overall player in the region is R Johnson, who is a junior.

What did I miss that was funny about his/her comment?

 

See some of his other posts and you'll understand. It was his way of trying to get me to bring up a Holmes player.

See some of his other posts and you'll understand. It was his way of trying to get me to bring up a Holmes player.

 

Don't worry, I just did.:thumb:

Don't worry, I just did.:thumb:

 

:thumb:

I am just giving a good guess on this one, but the comment about the #1 senior could be funny because the best overall player in the region is R Johnson, who is a junior.

 

So just of of curiosity, what about the original comment was so offbase? He didn't call McFarland the best player in the region, only said he was the #1 rated SENIOR in the region. Which is true, right?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.