Taken

Nonnac

Watched this with the girlfriend who just got back from london and I told her she wouldnt be traveling over seas anymore. This was a great movie and that main guy was invincible but kicked butt and got names later. Very good action movie even though it was kind of predictable it took alot of turns and twist. Scary thing is this stuff really does happen and can happen to anyone.

Just saw this movie this afternoon. Perfect for Valentine's Day - lots of action and killing. Fun movie. I was surprised how crowded the theatre was for it. I would agree with other posters that these were some of the worst-shooting bad guys I have ever seen. They really need to go to a training class or something.

Watched this with the girlfriend who just got back from London and I told her she wouldn't be traveling over seas anymore. This was a great movie and that main guy was invincible but kicked butt and got names later. Very good action movie even though it was kind of predictable it took alot of turns and twist. Scary thing is this stuff really does happen and can happen to anyone.

Actually he got the names first and then went and kicked their but.....

Very Good Action movie.....too many haters on here (BGP). Bad shots, invincible heroes.....so what? Isn't that what makes an action movie. Bond would die in the opening action sequence of nearly every one of his films if the bad guys would take the time to take steady aim. The majority of people that he takes out he has surprise on his side, so what if a few can't shoot.

I liked it and my wife loved it....it is a good time we give it two enthusiastic thumbs up.:thumb::thumb: