Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke Vs UNC (2/11)

Featured Replies

I don't know who will win but I do know that Mike Patrick is not going to be able to walk properly until this game is over.

I don't know who will win but I do know that Mike Patrick is not going to be able to walk properly until this game is over.

His tent won't be pitched for tickets...

Hansbrough hasn't lost a game at Cameron since playing for the Tar Heels. Hopefully he can keep that streak alive tomorrow night...

UNC will win this one big! UNC by 22.

LETS GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancingpa

As much as I dislike Duke I hope they win by 30...

I would like to see both teams lose by 30 :D, but since that's not possible I predict an 10 point win for the Heels.

North Carolina 78-75.

I was watching ESPN, they poll the all States in the US, and all 50 States voted for UNC to win,amazing. I think UNC will win too.

Duke sucks....GO UNC!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.