Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke Vs UNC (2/11)

Featured Replies

UNC by 10. I will still stick by my opinion that UNC is #1 in the nation.

UNC by 3 in OT...

I don't see UNC getting 100 on Duke unless OT, because I don't think Devils will try and run with them.
I think Duke's best chance to beat them is to run...they certainly don't want a half court game.

If ever there were a game that I could care less who wins, this is it. Just because RP loves to give UK fans so much grief, I'm going to say UNC by 7.

I think Duke's best chance to beat them is to run...they certainly don't want a half court game.

You have to force UNC to play D. Running with them is futile...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.