Jonathan Ferguson in the Independent

Nice article on Ferg in the Friday Jan. 30th edition of the Ashland Daily Independent this morning. Can one of the high tech, highly intelligent, and extremely efficient MODs please put up the link for this low tech, half blind can't see the keyboard, one finger pecking member. I would learn how to do it, but have that disease called CRS (can't remember squat). Thank you before I forget.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice article on Ferg in the Friday Jan. 30th edition of the Ashland Daily Independent this morning. Can one of the high tech, highly intelligent, and extremely efficient MODs please put up the link for this low tech, half blind can't see the keyboard, one finger pecking member. I would learn how to do it, but have that disease called CRS (can't remember squat). Thank you before I forget.

They are all busy, but I can do it for you!:thumb:

http://www.dailyindependent.com/localsports/local_story_029213043.html

What makes his achievement even more remarkable to me is that Elliott never has been a one man team. They have 4 other starters who are excellent top flight players who are capable of putting up big numbers. Evidenced by the fact that Ethan and Timmy have both had 31 point games this year and Evan has had high to mid 20 games including MVP at Myrtle Beach and Chris has scored in the high teens on several occasions. With Elliott pick your poison because you never know from who and how many it is coming from. When they play hard, good defense, shoot half way respectful, and play as a team they are one hard team to contend with. Replace shoot half way respectful with shoot real well and you are up against a juggernaut!!!

They are all busy, but I can do it for you!:thumb:

http://www.dailyindependent.com/localsports/local_story_029213043.html

:lol::lol::lol::lol::clap::clap::lol::laugh::laugh: Good one