Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats on SportsCenter

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is the re-birth still on?

 

Yes?? :idunno: What has changed in 24 hours?

  • Author
Is the re-birth still on?

 

I think so. I would like to give an analysis but I'm too busy watching Wake Forest right now :thumb:

 

I'll have more later...

  • Author

Ok, not that the game is over I can finish my thoughts. I think Kentucky is well on the way to having a major rebirth. They are getting better athletes back in the program and they are starting to get their winning attitude back. I look for them to surprise the rest of this season (especially in March) and I look for them to be solidly back in the national picture next season. I am happy with the progress that has been and is being made :thumb:

Why so bitter?

 

Not at all...

 

Yes?? :idunno: What has changed in 24 hours?

Actually quite a bit...

I think so. I would like to give an analysis but I'm too busy watching Wake Forest right now :thumb:

 

I'll have more later...

 

Isn't it nice watching good teams play?

Not at all...

 

 

Actually quite a bit...

 

 

Isn't it nice watching good teams play?

My my, you are back aren't you? :lol:

^ In full swing...heck it's almost February...

I kinda like it. It was weird not seeing you give it to us UK fans for so long. Gotta keep the fanatics in check.

Ok, not that the game is over I can finish my thoughts. I think Kentucky is well on the way to having a major rebirth. They are getting better athletes back in the program and they are starting to get their winning attitude back. I look for them to surprise the rest of this season (especially in March) and I look for them to be solidly back in the national picture next season. I am happy with the progress that has been and is being made :thumb:

 

If Meeks leaves, I think we'll be worse off next year then we are now. Once again, we'll be young, and I don't see anybody being a major scoring threat next year besides Patterson, if Meeks leaves.

^ We?????? It's gotta be after curfew, at least for all not named Billy Clyde,

If Meeks leaves, I think we'll be worse off next year then we are now. Once again, we'll be young, and I don't see anybody being a major scoring threat next year besides Patterson, if Meeks leaves.

 

Meeks isn't going anywhere.

Not at all...

 

 

Actually quite a bit...

 

 

Isn't it nice watching good teams play?

 

Nothing has changed. UK lost a ball game, what does that have to do with the future of this program 2 or 3 years down the road??

^ We?????? It's gotta be after curfew, at least for all not named Billy Clyde,

 

You're wit is unmatched by any on this board.

You're wit is unmatched by any on this board.

 

He can't touch GT.:isurrender:

He can't touch GT.:isurrender:

 

:thumb: but he's still good...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.