Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats on SportsCenter

Featured Replies

You're wit is unmatched by any on this board.

 

You're??????????

 

:laugh::laugh:

 

I wish I was witty...

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're??????????

 

:laugh::laugh:

 

I wish I was witty...

 

Hey, don't sell yourself short there. Not too shabby in your own right.

^ We?????? It's gotta be after curfew, at least for all not named Billy Clyde,

 

:thumb::sssh::laugh::lol::thumb: Nicely done!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.