Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virginia Tech 78 Wake Forest 71

Featured Replies

#1 goes down at home tonight, and there are no more unbeatens.

 

Wake Forest last led at the 15:30 mark of the first half. Teague got his with 23, and a couple of other Wake players had 15, but it's not enough.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke doesn't have a guarantee this weekend. They play Maryland.

#1 is not the spot to be in right now. Big win for Virginia Tech. I hate to keep saying this... But was Wake Forest a little overrated at the #1 spot?

Teague didn't seem to want the ball in the waning seconds.

#1 is not the spot to be in right now. Big win for Virginia Tech. I hate to keep saying this... But was Wake Forest a little overrated at the #1 spot?

 

I didn't see anyone say that. No, they were the best team I had seen all year up until tonight.

If you look up trap game in the dictionary, this one should have a picture. 4 game stretch and 3 were against top 10 teams with this one 3rd in line. Wake is still very young, and has a lot of growing up left to do. That's the scary part...

So every time a #1 team loses are we supposed to consider them overrated? :confused:

So every time a #1 team loses are we supposed to consider them overrated? :confused:

 

Well technically yeah...

But was Wake Forest a little overrated at the #1 spot?

 

If you watch much college ball, you knew Wake was clearly playing the best ball in the country going in to this game...

If you watch much college ball, you knew Wake was clearly playing the best ball in the country going in to this game...

 

So you think they were better then Pittsburgh?

 

I'm not trying to stir up dust by any means... Just asking a question.

So you think they were better then Pittsburgh?

 

I'm not trying to stir up dust by any means... Just asking a question.

 

"Playing the best ball going in"

So you think they were better then Pittsburgh?

 

I'm not trying to stir up dust by any means... Just asking a question.

 

I think they were playing the best basketball. I was pretty clear...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.