Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virginia Tech 78 Wake Forest 71

Featured Replies

I think they were playing the best basketball. I was pretty clear...

 

I'm so sorry. :notworthy:

 

:rolleyes:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm so sorry. :notworthy:

 

:rolleyes:

What were you looking for? "Oh wait I forgot Pitt?" :lol:

What were you looking for? "Oh wait I forgot Pitt?" :lol:

 

Whatever, I was just making conversation. I'm not worried about it anymore.

I was talking to the wife about Teague in the last few minutes right around the time the announcers noticed it as well. Just looked disinterested, and frustrated. First flaw in his game I've seen this year...

If you look up trap game in the dictionary, this one should have a picture. 4 game stretch and 3 were against top 10 teams with this one 3rd in line. Wake is still very young, and has a lot of growing up left to do. That's the scary part...

 

Totally agree.

Let's all pray that PUKE gets beat this week so that they don't become the #1 team.

They're smiling on Victory Parkway.

 

I said it when X beat VT earlier. VT is a solid ACC team.

They're smiling on Victory Parkway.

 

I said it when X beat VT earlier. VT is a solid ACC team.

Is your boy allowed access to your account? :lol:

 

VT isn't very good, they have a below average coach and they tried very hard to give Wake the game. Nice win, but I still don't think they make the dance. The roster is still suspect at best...

Is your boy allowed access to your account? :lol:

 

VT isn't very good, they have a below average coach and they tried very hard to give Wake the game. Nice win, but I still don't think they make the dance. The roster is still suspect at best...

 

We'll see. You keep saying that and they still roll along fairly well.

They're smiling on Victory Parkway.

 

I said it when X beat VT earlier. VT is a solid ACC team.

 

:thumb: VT is now 3-1 in the ACC they are certainly no push over altough theres no way they make the tourney but they will give some teams fits. Just one of those trap games for Wake coming off big wins over UNC and Clemson then Duke coming up next week.

We'll see. You keep saying that and they still roll along fairly well.

 

We see the same from them every year. I'm pretty much out on the branch of a redwood...

We see the same from them every year. I'm pretty much out on the branch of a redwood...

 

...and I hear a well-connected real estate developer firing up the chainsaw.

...and I hear a well-connected real estate developer firing up the chainsaw.

I remember a season or two ago the X OOC schedule was supposed to be boosted by Auburn. Or was it Illinois?

 

VPI has been a pest to top rated ACC teams in the regular season and every once in a while they get a win. We'll se where it goes from here. Bubble team at best...

Is your boy allowed access to your account? :lol:

 

VT isn't very good, they have a below average coach and they tried very hard to give Wake the game. Nice win, but I still don't think they make the dance. The roster is still suspect at best...

 

I think Greenberg is a fairly solid coach. The run a pretty solid offense (Ramsey Offense)...they have strung together a few 20 win seasons, which is not real easy to come by in Blacksburg.

I think Greenberg is a fairly solid coach. The run a pretty solid offense (Ramsey Offense)...they have strung together a few 20 win seasons, which is not real easy to come by in Blacksburg.

He's put together a string of a few solid wins and more bad loses. Seems like a great guy, but far from a great coach. Check back in two weeks to see how they backed this one up...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.