• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Elliott

2. Fairview - When healthy!

3. West Carter

4. Rose Hill If they beat Bath, I'll jump them to #4 and drop the others one place.:thumb::thumb:

5. Ashland

6. East Carter

7. Menifee

8. Morgan

9. Bath

10. Greenup

11. Lewis

12. Rowan

13. Fleming

14. Raceland

15. Russell

16. Boyd

As promised.;) Rose Hill is #4!:eyeonyou:

I also moved Morgan ahead of Bath, for now.

Raceland is playing much better and may soon make a big jump in the poll.

1. Elliott

3. West Carter

4. Rose Hill If they beat Bath, I'll jump them to #4 and drop the others one place.:thumb::thumb:

5. Ashland

6. East Carter

7. Menifee

8. Morgan

9. Bath

10. Greenup

11. Lewis

12. Rowan

13. Fleming

14. Raceland

15. Russell

16. Boyd

As promised.;) Rose Hill is #4!:eyeonyou:

I also moved Morgan ahead of Bath, for now.

Raceland is playing much better and may soon make a big jump in the poll.

I think your is right on Duck. I think Ashland and East could go either way. But with the week each had I have no problem with it staying that way. They play each other on the 27th.

Ashland shot very poorly but the open looks were there.:puke::deadhorse:

Open looks???? I'm not sure what game u were watching. I pretty much remember "the Heisman" putting on what could have been the best defensive performance to date in the region. If you don't believe me just ask someone else who actually watched the game. Or better yet someone who played.

I'd have to agree with "Newman" maybe the players missing the "open shots" were who RH wanted to shoot. HMMM.

Just a Thought. My wife says I get one a week.

Open looks???? I'm not sure what game u were watching. I pretty much remember "the Heisman" putting on what could have been the best defensive performance to date in the region. If you don't believe me just ask someone else who actually watched the game. Or better yet someone who played.

I'd have to agree with "Newman" maybe the players missing the "open shots" were who RH wanted to shoot. HMMM.

Just a Thought. My wife says I get one a week.

Done and done, along with someone who coached, someone who announced and several player's parents. I stand by my previous post.:puke::deadhorse:

Last I checked 4 teams can't come out of one district.....only two.

Oh well maybe they'll change the rules this year.:idunno:

You are right, and I know only 2 teams go, but my point was how strong the 62nd district is, and the only way they would play each other in the region would be in the finals :thumb:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

1. Elliott

3. West Carter

4. Ashland

5. East Carter

6. Menifee

7. Rose Hill If they beat Bath, I'll jump them to #4 and drop the others one place.

8. Bath

9. Morgan

10. Greenup

11. Lewis

12. Rowan

13. Fleming

14. Raceland

15. Russell

16. Boyd

It's funny how everybody else is ranked as to the way they are playing now, but Fairview is ranked based on their potential.

I would think a proper analysis would use the same criteria for all teams.

It's funny how everybody else is ranked as to the way they are playing now, but Fairview is ranked based on their potential.

theduckster is always high on Fairview. He rode them all season long last year, without much success I might add. :D

I don't think there was any basis for duck's rankings other than to put Fairview as high as possible. Rose Hill had to wistle dixie while eating crackers in order to asend.

:idunno: (I like that little guy)

Done and done, along with someone who coached, someone who announced and several player's parents. I stand by my previous post.:puke::deadhorse:

Hey Spindoc does Ducky think announcing and understanding are the same words?

It's amazing that people don't want to give credit were credit is due.

Bottom line is that Bonner DOMINATED the inside for Ashland and J. Bush DOMINATED Ashlands guard on defense. Why can't people admit this???