16th region poll 1-19-09

1. Elliott

2. Fairview - When healthy!

3. West Carter

4. Ashland

5. East Carter

6. Menifee

7. Rose Hill If they beat Bath, I'll jump them to #4 and drop the others one place.

8. Bath

9. Morgan

10. Greenup

11. Lewis

12. Rowan

13. Fleming

14. Raceland

15. Russell

16. Boyd

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Elliott

2. Fairview - When healthy!

3. West Carter

4. Ashland

5. East Carter

6. Menifee

7. Rose Hill

8. Bath

9. Morgan

10. Greenup

11. Lewis

12. Rowan

13. Fleming

14. Raceland

15. Russell

16. Boyd

Duck that poll makes no sense. Ashland lost last week at home to Rose Hill and you rank them 3 spots higher. How many games does East have to lose for you to drop them?

Duck that poll makes no sense. Ashland lost last week at home to Rose Hill and you rank them 3 spots higher. How many games does East have to lose for you to drop them?

Like I said, If RH defeats Bath, I'll move them to 4 and drop Ashland to 5.

East has played a few bad games, but I still believe they are too talented to drop any further.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if the district were played today wouldn't East play Elliott.:scared:

Yep, Elliott 4-0, West and Morgan, 1-2, East 1-3 in the district. Who knows how that will all play out? And frankly, East faces early elimination no matter how you slice it. If I were East, I'd hope for Morgan, even though they just beat you at their place. I'd rather face them than West, and sure wouldn't want to play roulette with Elliott.:eek:

Collins DNP!!!;) Do you honestly believe West is better?;) Sometimes I wonder about you.:idunno:

Ashland just lost to Rose Hill and Russell and you rank them 4th?????? And who is wondering about who?:rolleyes:

Bath is 13-2 and you have them 8th. Hmmm.

Like I said, If RH defeats Bath, I'll move them to 4 and drop Ashland to 5.

East has played a few bad games, but I still believe they are too talented to drop any further.

So Rose Hill has to beat Bath, a team you have ranked lower than them, to move ahead of a team they just beat on the road? I'm not seeing your logic.

Ashland just lost to Rose Hill and Russell and you rank them 4th?????? And who is wondering about who?:rolleyes:

Rose Hill has improved immensely since the first of the year. As for the Russell game, even the Bengals are capable of pulling an upset on a given night.

And yes, I am still wondering about you.:D

So Rose Hill has to beat Bath, a team you have ranked lower than them, to move ahead of a team they just beat on the road? I'm not seeing your logic.

What you can't tell is that the lenses in those glasses in the avatar are red!:thumb: